Yasir Shah suspended for doping

kosingh

Because I think India and Pak shouldn't play cricket? 

I've said before that there are plenty of good qualities about the average Pakistani. They are less money minded and more generous than the average Indian.

But as long as Pak is sponsoring terrorism, and as long as the average Pakistani is not doing enough to stop that, no cricket is possible. As long as religion rather than logic dictates how you think and act,  violence and hate will be the result. And I don't believe India should have anything to do with people whose thoughts and actions are dictated by religion.

Read your post:

murdering coaches, shooting at visiting teams, and throwing grenades at visiting umpires

Did Pak players murder their coach? Did the Pak team shoot at SL players? All this whilst MODS sit & watch.

Some of you guys cannot discuss without abuse.

Read your post:

Did Pak players murder their coach? Did the Pak team shoot at SL players? All this whilst MODS sit & watch.

Some of you guys cannot discuss without abuse.

I never said Pakistani players murdered their coach. Or that the Pak team shot the SL players. Pakistanis did all that. Not the Pakistani players. 

I never said Pakistani players murdered their coach. Or that the Pak team shot the SL players. Pakistanis did all that. Not the Pakistani players. 

Your post was in reply to Mosher.

Then why bring up these points when discussing cricket related issues? It's nothing to do with cricket.

yes I'm talking about filing it when yasir took this substance. It's amazing how PCB still doesn't have an ironclad regulatory mechanism when it comes to doping even after so many of their players have been found guilty.

They have to be the most incompetent body in any sport .

They don't even control their players giving stupid interviews to media dishing their team mates lol

How will this impact the return of Amir? Even though he was banned for another reason, it will be quite uncomfortable. 

Also, I hope people give hafeez more credit after such controversies. Most of his country's fans are lambasting him for not playing with such people, but you have to understand how it feels to be looked at suspiciously by others even when you haven't done anything wrong.