Who can do some honest talking to MS ?

I actually completely agree with you about Dhoni's diminishing ability as a finisher. Was sadly evident in last year's IPL. Baz and Smith's form sort of masked it. In his prime, he was capable of doing both roles. It's a tough decision which, thankfully, I don't have to make.

I'm not sold on Pandey either but he has earned himself a fair opportunity. Not sure he would be effective below number 5. 

Me neither, but he has looked more convincing than Gurk (in his limited outings) and Rayudu (who has a pretty solid avg, but never looked convincing). It is a pity though that K Jadhav was discarded so fast - a busy middle-order scorer, I'd have liked to have seen him at 5 or 6. However, little chance that he'll ever play again for India.

For now, Rahane, Pandey and Dhobi (in some order) seem the best bet for our middle order.

Me neither, but he has looked more convincing than Gurk (in his limited outings) and Rayudu (who has a pretty solid avg, but never looked convincing). It is a pity though that K Jadhav was discarded so fast - a busy middle-order scorer, I'd have liked to have seen him at 5 or 6. However, little chance that he'll ever play again for India.

For now, Rahane, Pandey and Dhobi (in some order) seem the best bet for our middle order.

Because Pandey is more experienced at every level.

Manish is using the tried and tested method of ensuring to play in more matches under Dhoni... Manish trying to be humble here, after playing with a tailender and staying till the last to win the match... If at all he has said this...:nice:

A tailender like Dhobi?

Dhoni is a massive brand in India and has a crazy fan following,won't go away that easily as a lot of sponsors,bcci Will not like it and they want to milk as much as they can with him still in the team.

He has already retired from test so his workload is not huge ,sadly we'll have to see this washed up Dhoni continuing and dragging in the lois