Indo-Pak WT20 match to be shifted or cancelled?

Adi_91

Let's ignore the ground realities then. One idiot with a stone can cause problems if security is not given. Why don't you blame the politicians whose stupid statements caused this? This is why India will never be a first world nation

why are you coming with begging bowl to play IPL then?

Let's ignore the ground realities then. One idiot with a stone can cause problems if security is not given. Why don't you blame the politicians whose stupid statements caused this? This is why India will never be a first world nation

Why will India never be a first world country - because somebody posted something in a forum. Chutiyas like you amaze me. Now that somebody is threatening in Kolkata, should we change the venue again. To where and what is the guarantee that some people won't protest there also. One idiot can throw a stone anywhere in India, should we stop organizing matches in whole of India. There is no doubt that politicians screwed the situation here but that is what they do ?? Did I ever defend any of them.   

The Pakis are on to something... It really surprised me when I heard the news that Pakis have "shared" the info of at least 10 Jihadis crossed over to India recently... Why would they try to be so helpful? Maybe they plan to sabotage the event and harm Indian cricket... That's why they were doing this extended dramabazi about security...

BangBros have already started whining about Taskin getting reported... All we now need is Lunkans to start whining on some pretext... :dontknow:

The Pakis are on to something... It really surprised me when I heard the news that Pakis have "shared" the info of at least 10 Jihadis crossed over to India recently... Why would they try to be so helpful? Maybe they plan to sabotage the event and harm Indian cricket... That's why they were doing this extended dramabazi about security...

BangBros have already started whining about Taskin getting reported... All we now need is Lunkans to start whining on some pretext... :dontknow:

you may be true. But this is in retaliation to us not playjng PAk kn UAE. Sudeenly beggars are demanding and making a lot of noise because of PSL.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-twenty20-2016/content/story/980363.html

Why will India never be a first world country - because somebody posted something in a forum. Chutiyas like you amaze me. Now that somebody is threatening in Kolkata, should we change the venue again. To where and what is the guarantee that some people won't protest there also. One idiot can throw a stone anywhere in India, should we stop organizing matches in whole of India. There is no doubt that politicians screwed the situation here but that is what they do ?? Did I ever defend any of them.   

We will never be a first world country because we still display the insecurity and mentality of a third world country. Pakistan is a nothing country currently. Do you think if some stupid country wants US to give assurances then US will have any problems? Its not a dick measuring contest like you guys try to assume. If an insecure person wants assurance you give them and it reflects nothing on you. No, India giving some assurances to those who are drama queen doesn't make India any less or reflect badly on it. 

India will never be a first world country if it still thinks Pakistan is of any importance and that giving anything to Pakistan will pull India down

why are you coming with begging bowl to play IPL then?

I love this brilliant trend of morons on this site calling anyone who has a different opinion Pakistanis. And this trend reflects the entire country currently. Intellectually defecient morons who instead of providing any points on the topic label others and call names. This site has some of the worst debate on the internet and the reason is, any views which anyone has gets abused, people get called names. The success of a site is not how many morons can circlejerk the same point on every thread. It is how many contrary opinions are welcomed and debated in a civilized manner.

And this is across threads. Anyone says anything which they don't like, start abusing and calling them names

A Paksitani poster says a valid point. Call his country names, ask him to get out, etc

A Sri Lankan poster tries some banter before a series. Downvote him and use words like ravans, etc instead of debating

A bangladeshi poster is not even given a chance to talk

And then the same posters repeat the same words on every thread getting into non stop circle jerk.In between rocket will say a couple of good points about fast bowling, Radhika will post on Bhuvi threads and people will follow live match. But then back to the abuse and bullying

But of course, when trolls are the top posters then obviously everyone else will follow suit and the mods look the other way

Edited by New guy
I love this brilliant trend of morons on this site calling anyone who has a different opinion Pakistanis. And this trend reflects the entire country currently. Intellectually defecient morons who instead of providing any points on the topic label others and call names. This site has some of the worst debate on the internet and the reason is, any views which anyone has gets abused, people get called names. The success of a site is not how many morons can circlejerk the same point on every thread. It is how many contrary opinions are welcomed and debated in a civilized manner.

And this is across threads. Anyone says anything which they don't like, start abusing and calling them names

A Paksitani poster says a valid point. Call his country names, ask him to get out, etc

A Sri Lankan poster tries some banter before a series. Downvote him and use words like ravans, etc instead of debating

A bangladeshi poster is not even given a chance to talk

And then the same posters repeat the same words on every thread getting into non stop circle jerk.In between rocket will say a couple of good points about fast bowling, Radhika will post on Bhuvi threads and people will follow live match. But then back to the abuse and bullying

But of course, when trolls are the top posters then obviously everyone else will follow suit and the mods look the other way

This forum is very well maintained and its better moderated compared to the time when you were a mod here. I remember the time when you were a mod here and issuing warnings and bans whenever someone commented anything against bhuvi.

BCCI has looked real desperate and weak in this fiasco. No one had the balls to come out and say every team is getting the same security and if you find it inadequate stay in your country. That useless Thakur even knowing the current situation in HP, he had to go and schedule the match there in his home town so that he can make some quick bucks. This very same hypocrite was saying a few weeks back that in the name of honoring dead soldiers India will not play with Pak in bilaterals and yet he conveniently arranged the same match at his home venue. He will not think twice before selling his own mother.

BCCI has looked real desperate and weak in this fiasco. No one had the balls to come out and say every team is getting the same security and if you find it inadequate stay in your country. That useless Thakur even knowing the current situation in HP, he had to go and schedule the match there in his home town so that he can make some quick bucks. This very same hypocrite was saying a few weeks back that in the name of honoring dead soldiers India will not play with Pak in bilaterals and yet he conveniently arranged the same match at his home venue. He will not think twice before selling his own mother.

This is nothing to do with BCCI/PCB...its just a political game of one-upmanship...no winners here,Pakistan team even lost practice matches :))