Dhoni vs Yuvraj singh. Better ODI Player Acc to you?

I really hope that nobody involves in bashing another player. Both are classy players and deserve respect. 

nope not bashing, I did mention in opening Post both have been gr8

For Diff people post tendulkar they ll have their best Odi players in Diff order. But doesnt make anyone a less of player

They both were and both wud feature in all time Indian Odi 11 i think for everyone

nope not bashing, I did mention in opening Post both have been gr8

For Diff people post tendulkar they ll have their best Odi players in Diff order. But doesnt make anyone a less of player

They both were and both wud feature in all time Indian Odi 11 i think for everyone

I wasn't referring to you. Loving the insight and please carry on. :two_thumbs_up:

show him that epic choke in 2014 finals.. I called it before he is a cancer to this forum.. if you go over his posts its full of negativity. . 

Hahaha wud love to but No, i dnt feel nice trolling our player but sometimes . Even didnt feel nice posting this also. 

This wud really go on on, n wud be disrespecting our player only in the end

But sometimes u have to answer someone in their own language. 

But in real weird things do happen to many cricketrs. even tendulkar has fallen so many times while getting bowled, which in the end looks quite ridiculous. So these things do happen 

that were i feel guys like kohli n dhoni raced ahead.//

Sorry for the rebuke but Kohli is  ahead of Dhoni as an odi batsman.Dhoni is slightly better than Yuvi in terms of consistency.That's it. Kohli has around 25 motms in half the number of matches .Also centuries all around d world.Better technique,better chaser and lesser flaws combined with the immaculate consistency.Though Dhoni was consistent,he has limitations as batsmen.Only Sachin is ahead of Kohli but if Kohli does a Sachin 2003 or 96.He can overtake sachin as an odi batsman.But somehow he too doesn't have a stand out wc.

Yuvi's best innings in ICC tournaments was against Aus in 2007 T20 WC. We were struggling in that game when he came in to bat. 49 in 9 overs. He came in and changed the whole complexion on the game. Dhoni i consider 2nd best ODI batsman from India but could never do that. Yuvraj at his best was unstoppable.

Sent from my MX5 using Tapatalk

Yuvi's best innings in ICC tournaments was against Aus in 2007 T20 WC. We were struggling in that game when he came in to bat. 49 in 9 overs. He came in and changed the whole complexion on the game. Dhoni i consider 2nd best ODI batsman from India but could never do that. Yuvraj at his best was unstoppable.

Yes in t20 Ill give it to Yuvraj singh, he has been better than Dhoni in that format

N that innings for me wud be the best t20 innings along with kohli against pak , That innings from yuvraj was something else

N yea dhoni cudnt match yuvi in  full flow.

In odi,

But dhoni innings in Odi of 183 , 100 in chennai against pak, 100 in mohali against aus had something beyond ability which was temperment, pressure handeling, adaptability . 

In Odi these 3 innings n many more of dhoni wud stand really really high. 

N that innings for me wud be the best t20 innings along with kohli against pak ,//

Do u mean the innings in the recent asia cup?It wasn't that great imo. The target was just 80.Even if he had got out Yuvi,Dhoni,Jaddu,Ashwin would have somehow chased it I suppose.But his innings in 2014 against South africa was class.Undoubtedly the best chaser in the world.

N that innings for me wud be the best t20 innings along with kohli against pak ,//

Do u mean the innings in the recent asia cup?It wasn't that great imo. The target was just 80.Even if he had got out Yuvi,Dhoni,Jaddu,Ashwin would have somehow chased it I suppose.But his innings in 2014 against South africa was class.Undoubtedly the best chaser in the world.

My opinion , u can have diff

Yuvraj was struggling, Dhoni had a stiff back and had virat got out early u never know on a green pitch.

Since when have we started to rely on jadeja. 

Now imagine in 1st 2nd over when virat appeal was turned down, had he been given out

Amir still wud have had 2-3 over on rest of our batsman .Evn when we reached the target we lost 5 wkts, u never know. 

Batsman needs only one ball to get out.

U dnt have to Paly flashy innings or make a huge number of score , sometimes other things also matter

80 does sound an easy target , but we all saw the match it wasnt easy. Almost every ball was asking batsman a ques

yeah yuvi at his peak from 2005-09 was awesome and I believe averaged 40+ @90+ strike rate.he also won a record 4 consecutive mos in 2005