Sreesanth - Built now.

Vilander

15 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Synthol won't change muscle structure. 

Synthol can make arm insertions look big like that. It depends on which part of the biceps you inject it into (I am not talking about the botched ones where you see photos on the internet). Either ways these look un-natural

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

lol you dont need juice to get the muscle this guy has...just needs a pleasurable 3 day workout week and good diet + whey+ creatine ( or just beef it has both protein and creatine).

Yeah? Where is your muscle pics?

11 hours ago, Vilander said:

lol you dont need juice to get the muscle this guy has...just needs a pleasurable 3 day workout week and good diet + whey+ creatine ( or just beef it has both protein and creatine).

Yes but not this quickly. 

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Yes but not this quickly. 

By quick you mean what time, Sreesanth has been away from limelight for quite a while now, do you remember him from the time there was a ruling change in his favour, he looked pretty built at that time too, i thought it was fat at that time.

6 hours ago, Vilander said:

By quick you mean what time, Sreesanth has been away from limelight for quite a while now, do you remember him from the time there was a ruling change in his favour, he looked pretty built at that time too, i thought it was fat at that time.

How long? Probably 2 years.

6 hours ago, Debutant said:

Why the hell people are calling him a weirdo for his built :facepalm: Do you guys even know how much hardwork and discipline is required for this 

Yes. Only someone who has done it knows this.

On 4/28/2016 at 8:28 AM, rkt.india said:

How long? Probably 2 years.

Yes. Only someone who has done it knows this.

2 years is enough to bulk up big time...i thiink he has been at it for maybe 6 months, he was always fit guy just bulked up.

6 hours ago, Vilander said:

2 years is enough to bulk up big time...i thiink he has been at it for maybe 6 months, he was always fit guy just bulked up.

not really, 2 years not enough for such build unless you are on steroids. Ripped muscular build. I would have understood if he was big but not that ripped.  He is big as well ripped.

12 hours ago, rkt.india said:

not really, 2 years not enough for such build unless you are on steroids. Ripped muscular build. I would have understood if he was big but not that ripped.  He is big as well ripped.

i disagree totally. I think you can build to these levels with proper routine,well planned regimen and proper diet.