Players indirectly insulting Dhoni

WC2011INDIA

1 minute ago, Debutant said:

:facepalm: Pokeman Gambhir was mediocre for more than 1 year after which he was dropped. Dhoni did not throw out anyone. All were out because of their pathetic performance. Dhoni became captain much much before than ODI WC win. He need not have to do any politics to become a captain and specially after winning the WC, how could anybody change the captain. Gambhir, Sehwag, Ganguly, Dravid, Sachin all were out of the team because of their bad performance or old age nothing to do with Dhoni's politics 

Gambhir gives a match winning performance in world cup finals and Dhoni takes the credit. Natural Outcome . Gambhir gets demotivated. Outcome Gambhir dropped. IIRC immeditaely afterwards there was a IPL game where kohli and GG were involved in a very ugly spat.

Where did all that crap come from. No other than Dhoni who seems master of pulling strings.

Do hell, even Laxman resigned from test cricket because Dhoni was not even picking his phone. Why was he trying to reach Dhoni?

So apart from his favouritism and intentional unjustifiable ignorance of players the above three incidents has made me believe guy is complete  master when it comes to play politics.

17 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

LOL. The OP is no way a Dhoni fan infact one of the biggest Dhoni haters here. 

He is just trying to do what everybody loves doing here. Blame everything on Dhoni. :giggle: 

Dhoni backs his players : he is nepotistic, corrupt, blah blah blah blah. :mad: 

Other captain backs his players: Fantastic captain who backs his players in any situation :hatsoff:

And then there are some opportunistic trolls who just wait for posts like this to pour their hate and feel relieved. 

Maybe you should check my posts in 2011. I was a fan of Dhoni and although critical at times I still supported his decisions. But nowadays it is hard to defend him for many reasons. Truth is he has gone senile 

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

Gambhir gives a match winning performance in world cup finals and Dhoni takes the credit. Natural Outcome . Gambhir gets demotivated. Outcome Gambhir dropped. IIRC immeditaely afterwards there was a IPL game where kohli and GG were involved in a very ugly spat.

Where did all that crap come from. No other than Dhoni who seems master of pulling strings.

Do hell, even Laxman resigned from test cricket because Dhoni was not even picking his phone. Why was he trying to reach Dhoni?

So apart from his favouritism and intentional unjustifiable ignorance of players the above three incidents has made me believe guy is complete  master when it comes to play politics.

Dhoni did not take any credit. He did not call the media and told them that he was the sole reason of India winning the WC. If people and media start giving him credit then it is not Dhoni's fault. If Gambhir gets demotivated because he did not get the MOM then that is his problem and certainly not Dhoni's fault. Laxman was never a contender for the captaincy so him staying in the team or not does not pose any kind of threat to Dhoni's captaincy.

He may favor some players that every captain does. Kept picking Rohit even after continuously failing for years and see what he has become now.  

40 minutes ago, mishra said:

If Gambhir got demotivated because Dhoni "took" credit for the WC final win, then Gambhir might be the softest, most miserable loser on the planet. Good riddance. 

54 minutes ago, mishra said:

How did Dhoni take credit? This is the post game interview. Can you highlight one instance where he 'took credit' ?

Laxman resigned because Dhoni didn't answer his call? Whaaaat? :confused:

Wish telemarketers had the same code of ethics too.

40 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Dhoni did not take any credit. He did not call the media and told them that he was the sole reason of India winning the WC. If people and media start giving him credit then it is not Dhoni's fault. If Gambhir gets demotivated because he did not get the MOM then that is his problem and certainly not Dhoni's fault. Laxman was never a contender for the captaincy so him staying in the team or not does not pose any kind of threat to Dhoni's captaincy.

He may favor some players that every captain does. Kept picking Rohit even after continuously failing for years and see what he has become now.  

Yeah there is MSM thread somewhere in chit chat thread. Guys like Boriya Mazumdar and all would rather like CSK brand Dhoni then some no name guy. There was another thread where some Pakistanis were complaining why Dhoni gets MOM. However MOM is not sole reason. Probably stealing that MOM is kind of indication what Dhoni has been doing to his not so favoured players.

Who says he only get rid of anyone who was contender for captaincy. Laxmans case was just one incidents of many  that Since win of odi wc  Dhonis systematically removed anyone whose voice mattered in dressing room/ team selection.

Not everyone can be as talented like Kohli to show a middle finger to MSD. Among a set of decent talent he chose who would suck up to him.

Lets not go into his inability to judge talents. I was surprised to see how trundler like  PK became Indias chosen strike bowler. Guy was bowling at 101 +5 Km per hour. And Jaddu was bowling at 95+-5 K per hour.

32 minutes ago, kosingh said:

If Gambhir got demotivated because Dhoni "took" credit for the WC final win, then Gambhir might be the softest, most miserable loser on the planet. Good riddance. 

No, I did not say that. What i meant was MSD was and is playing dirty politics within team India. If not scoring some brownie point some where within top cricketing circle of BCCI, What is the point of bringing pensioners Yuvi and Bhajji in team when both are allready outdated bunch.