Rochelle Rao

kosingh

On 5/5/2016 at 5:19 PM, kosingh said:

Anchors and commentators should be chosen only based on their cricketing knowledge, analytical and communication skills. Never on looks. Male or female. 

We are on to something here. Bhogle has none of the attributes that you've mentioned.  Not even looks. No wonder he didn't land the IPL commentary contract this year.

Are you an adviser to the BCCI (especially the commentator selection committee) per chance? :hmmm:

On 5/11/2016 at 8:26 AM, TheWall said:

yes... and also add that mental sardar sidhu....

Are you joking?

Siddhu is the best thing that has happened to the IPL post game talks. IPL is all about entertainment. And 'mental sardar siddhu' as you call him is the inventor of a new genre of humour: the obnoxious "I won't let you speak even though I don't make any sense and speak only in meaningless metaphors" jokes. 

On 5/11/2016 at 10:33 PM, Malcolm Merlyn said:

What is a typical mop vaishnav?And what is a typical stella?

And isnt vaishnav a very new college.

MOP Vaishnav is very new, ok, what ever floats your boat.

Hey..Let me ask you something, why is your knickers in a twist ? ? ? ? ?  over my passing reference.

there i matched all the question marks you posed at me. 

MOP Vaishnav is very new, ok, what ever floats your boat.

Hey..Let me ask you something, why is your knickers in a twist ? ? ? ? ?  over my passing reference.

there i matched all the question marks you posed at me. 

Vaishnav came into being in 90s while Stella is from 50s?

My knickers into twist?Dude you suddenly brought some strange college names their alumuna characteristic etc about which no one had heard.

Are you still hurt that CSK and Srini got kicked? :hysterical:

I like Rochelle. She asks good questions in interviews, looks good and smile all the time.

I like Gaurav Kapur - Good sense of humor.

Other hosts are mostly average. Glad they got rid of Harsha (dont ever bring him back). Pommie Mbangwa seems a cool guy. I like him. 

On 5/17/2016 at 6:45 PM, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Vaishnav came into being in 90s while Stella is from 50s?

My knickers into twist?Dude you suddenly brought some strange college names their alumuna characteristic etc about which no one had heard.

Are you still hurt that CSK and Srini got kicked? :hysterical:

Hey if you need to know.  I don't give a f what you think.  

On 11/05/2016 at 6:20 AM, Vilander said:

she is typical MOP Vishnav in certain respects. But perhaps with more agreeable appearance.

Is MOP Vaishnav to Chennai what Xavier's is to Mumbai ?. Like Xavier's is well known for hot women.

Edited by MechEng