IPL, 40th match: Rising Pune Supergiants v Sunrisers Hyderabad at Visakhapatnam, 05/10/2016

maniac

21 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Small joys. 

1. He gets the bragging rights over him. Infact all indian regulars enjoy the win moreover close teammates than others. 

2. His Dad will not screw things for at least few days :giggle: 

Not really.All is not well among them.They don't get along like they did till 2011.May be I'm playing devils advocate but their relationship has nosedived long back even befor Yograj's burst imo.

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Shit shit shit

This is like when you are ready to masturbate and you think you found the perfect video on the net. You play it and start beating it and you are very near the climax. And then you find that the action cuts off right before the good part and you get massive blue balls

Edited by New guy

20 minutes ago, New guy said:

This is like when you are ready to masturbate and you think you found the perfect video on the net. You play i and start beating it and you are very near the climax. And then you find that the action cuts off right before the good part and you get massive blue balls

:phehe:

What's important is to see the bench strength now. If we can't field the players, we can let them go to other franchises. It's to be seen who grabs the opportunity and it will make it easy for us in the next season," says poker-face Dhoni

Given up already and frankly based on his dire performances he does not deserve to be leading any team.

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

What's important is to see the bench strength now. If we can't field the players, we can let them go to other franchises. It's to be seen who grabs the opportunity and it will make it easy for us in the next season," says poker-face Dhoni

Given up already and frankly based on his dire performances he does not deserve to be leading any team.

With only 3 matches left they can only reach 12 at max which wont be enough to qualify. 

This is like when you are ready to masturbate and you think you found the perfect video on the net. You play it and start beating it and you are very near the climax. And then you find that the action cuts off right before the good part and you get massive blue balls

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

11 minutes ago, Viper said:

Masturbation is for clowns like you who can't get it in real life.. so keep that yourself lol.. seems like you have experience with blue balls... what a sad life you got there. . emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You know what. 90% of the guys would relate themselves to that situation. Remaining 10% are impotent lol

31 minutes ago, Viper said:

Masturbation is for clowns like you who can't get it in real life.. so keep that yourself lol.. seems like you have experience with blue balls... what a sad life you got there. . emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah I know, that Dhoni poster in your bedroom is just for "inspiration" right :wink