M.S Dhoni Trailer out- Finally an answer by trailer that why he dropped seniors.

16 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Dont think it was Ten sports. Did we have Ten sports back then? Was it Neo Sports?

Ten came in 2002. I remember it because it showed the football world cup and one match i watched was of senegal. And senegal only qualified for 2002 world cup.

Neo came in 06/07 i think. 

Found a pakistani news item that confirms ten sports as broadcaster. 

http://www.dawn.com/news/367239/pakistan-a-favourites-for-tri-nation

I saw a T20 game on dd sports.... This was a T20 game and this was pre t20 wc,pre IPL.... Even before most knew T20 existed.

Sehwag was playing on one side and Dhoni on the other team.... Sehwag was already a megastar and Dhoni made his debut at this point and played the vizag innings against Pak  but I believe this game was between that and his 183* and pak tour.

From what I can remember Sehwag made a 50 odd from 25 odd balls and his team had a good target.... Dhoni came in and smashed a 70 or 80 from 40 balls to win the game.....

post match interviewer asked him if he was the new Sehwag and Dhoni's response was how he was a great fan of his and he cannot even remotely compare himself with Sehwag.

I became his fan instantly but then the captaincy, the selfishness, the personal agenda, the number crunching all started

I saw a T20 game on dd sports.... This was a T20 game and this was pre t20 wc,pre IPL.... Even before most knew T20 existed.

Sehwag was playing on one side and Dhoni on the other team.... Sehwag was already a megastar and Dhoni made his debut at this point and played the vizag innings against Pak  but I believe this game was between that and his 183* and pak tour.

From what I can remember Sehwag made a 50 odd from 25 odd balls and his team had a good target.... Dhoni came in and smashed a 70 or 80 from 40 balls to win the game.....

post match interviewer asked him if he was the new Sehwag and Dhoni's response was how he was a great fan of his and he cannot even remotely compare himself with Sehwag.

I became his fan instantly but then the captaincy, the selfishness, the personal agenda, the number crunching all started

Selfishness and number crunching is some other players forte :giggle:

1 hour ago, maniac said:

I think i have seen this game . If i am not wrong sehwag played for ONGC . I need to find the find which team dhoni played for and maybe some info about this match. 

3 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

You dont know about this? :yikes: Its more of a documentary than a biopic. 

I had seen this video but forgot about it. Thanks for the link. so i guess there is a "biopic" around the corner. I might like this more than the bollywoodized version of Dhoni's movie.

7 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

LOL no. Its about velu trolling sachin. :giggle: 

Your post would have been deleted till now if it was wrong. 

Oh ok. In my mind, trolling a player would have be saying something snarky about one player in comparison to another. But anyway, not trying to derail this thread.

Sushant has been one of my favorite new actors in recent times. Combining that with an intriguing rise of a cricket star should make for a good movie.

Edited by Jersey #10