Terror attack at Army headquarters in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri, near Line of Control; intense firing underway

Malcolm Merlyn

43 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

maybe you need money for Balochistan but we dont need money to support IOK issue. Goodluck to your "wealthy" nation with IOK issue. 

Your nation, has spent 300 million dollars per annum on Kashmir since 1988 according to several foreign defense experts.This has corroboration even from former Pakistani government sources.. Get your facts straight, sonny.

Your nation spends plenty of money on propaganda and training terrorist organizations like LeT and JeM to destabilize Kashmir. These things cost money, which your nation spends. Now, its our turn and we will out-spend you.

Edited by Muloghonto

2 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

why gt offended ? 

you dont like it, sue the BBC. 

i am not offended, i know this home grown attack is imminent on Pakistan soil pretty soon

You gloat about "home grown attack" in Kashmir, this same "home grown attack" will repeat 2014 all over pakistan (Remember Karachi airport attack, Pak Navy attack, Lahore Wagah border attack, Peshawar School massacre?). And then the psycho Pak army will go on murdering spree of your own countrymen seeking vengeance. 

Likes of Doval will f**k you guys up again. 

I don't expect any direct India action on Pakistan, but expect Pakistan to be burning with "terrorist" attacks this year once again.

morons from Pakistan will still be chanting "kashmir, kashmir, kashmir".

oh don't worry helpless Modi will be tweeting and at the UN chanting "Balochistan Balochistan, Balochistan" 

but one thing sure, Pakistan will be burning in background due to "home grown attack".

Edited by chewy

10 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Your nation, has spent 300 million dollars per annum on Kashmir since 1988 according to several foreign defense experts.This has corroboration even from former Pakistani government sources.. Get your facts straight, sonny.

Your nation spends plenty of money on propaganda and training terrorist organizations like LeT and JeM to destabilize Kashmir. These things cost money, which your nation spends. Now, its our turn and we will out-spend you.

tell this to UN. will ya ? 

10 hours ago, chewy said:

i am not offended, i know this home grown attack is imminent on Pakistan soil pretty soon

You gloat about "home grown attack" in Kashmir, this same "home grown attack" will repeat 2014 all over pakistan (Remember Karachi airport attack, Pak Navy attack, Lahore Wagah border attack, Peshawar School massacre?). And then the psycho Pak army will go on murdering spree of your own countrymen seeking vengeance. 

Likes of Doval will f**k you guys up again. 

I don't expect any direct India action on Pakistan, but expect Pakistan to be burning with "terrorist" attacks this year once again.

morons from Pakistan will still be chanting "kashmir, kashmir, kashmir".

oh don't worry helpless Modi will be tweeting and at the UN chanting "Balochistan Balochistan, Balochistan" 

but one thing sure, Pakistan will be burning in background due to "home grown attack".

are you saying RAW was behind in all attacks ? 

Lol read some comments on Pak nuking Ind. Ind will not allow that. Ind will nuke Pak first in the name of "preemptive" strike which will be based on "reports" suggesting Pak is about to strike .... the no first strike policy is like elephant teeth designed to make Ind appear like a responsible state so even when Ind strikes first, world will think it as a preemptive strike 

Pak should know Ind better and what it will do to Pak, instead of acting tough. See what Ind did in BD and world supported it. World will support Ind's preemptive nuke strike as well 

1 hour ago, zen said:

Lol read some comments on Pak nuking Ind. Ind will not allow that. Ind will nuke Pak first in the name of "preemptive" strike which will be based on "reports" suggesting Pak is about to strike .... the no first strike policy is like elephant teeth designed to make Ind appear like a responsible state so even when Ind strikes first, world will think it as a preemptive strike 

Pak should know Ind better and what it will do to Pak, instead of acting tough. See what Ind did in BD and world supported it. World will support Ind's preemptive nuke strike as well 

This newfound arrogance from Pakistan also stems from the fact that they are getting open support from China (who of course have vested interests of their own). What troubles me more is the situation in Bangladesh where violence is gaining ground. India can ill afford another troubling neighbor to the eastern border. 

9 minutes ago, Sajid_Rana said:

Typical of Modi shenanigans. After the current Kashmir massacre and the aggressive taking down of Indian representatives by Pakistan at UN , India needed some kind of incident to divert the attention of the world from Kashmir and play the victim card.

Nobody is playing the victim card. We are saddened by the death of our valiant soldiers who were martyred, not in the field of war, but fighting against mercenaries who want to divide India.

10 minutes ago, Sajid_Rana said:

Typical of Modi shenanigans. After the current Kashmir massacre and the aggressive taking down of Indian representatives by Pakistan at UN , India needed some kind of incident to divert the attention of the world from Kashmir and play the victim card.

And for god sake, its India's loss, not yours I know, but at least show some respect to loss of human lives.