Bangladesh premier League 2016

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

nice miah which team is considered strongest ? and which one has most money.

Taken from BCB website: BPL franchises and their values

Comilla Victorians ($27.50 million)

Rangpur Riders ($15.50 million)

Chittagong Vikings ($26.00 million)

Barisal Bulls ($15.05 million)

Dhaka Dynamites ($25.25 million)

Rajshahi Kings ($5.35 million)

Khulna Titans ($5.50 million)

http://www.tigercricket.com.bd/bpl-franchises-and-their-values/

strong team is considered Dhaka Dynamites:

Andre Russell, Bwayne Bravo, Kumar Sangakara, Mahela Jaywardne, Ravi Bopara. Shakib Al Hasan.. etc

They have one of the strongest middle order line-up.. second strongest is Chittagong Kings.

But do remember, Comilla Victorians became the champion last year without having a strong team, Captain Mashrafe's inspirational leadership and his local + international players stood up for him and they won the title. It's not about.. how many stars you have.. rather how you perform as a team that counts.

Edited by Shamim.Miah

Probably the only t20 league where the players of that country have actually benefitted.

never watched a game or don't care enough to watch but can say definitely benefited Bangladesh players.

also Bangladesh fans make out mashrafe as some kind of a ganguly, imran khan,ranataunga, dhoni level player and leader...the fact is he is not fit to tie the shoe laces of these guys as a cricketer.

however he is comparable to Darren Sammy..a guy who commands respect and unites his team to give their best.

The thing is Sammy is one of the nicest blokes to play cricket...a player who knows his limitations...mashrafe has an attitude of a legend when he is a poor mediocre player.

he  is a unique category on his own...a douche and a mediocre player who bizarrely gets the job done for his side(for their standards)...good for them I guess.

My bad Shamim good thread n post, I apologize n you did not respond shows your maturity, I do hate the team attitude n behavior though, nothing against country or people, as we are one human race, countries, borders, a made to divide n rule

Edited by MCcricket

Big game tomorrow. Defending champion Comilla Victorians take on Chittagong Vikings in the opening game of BPL 2016! Should be a cracker! Later on, it will be Barisal Bulls vs Dhaka Dynamites. Waiting to see some West Indies Fire power! Hopefully rain stays away. Every BPL season, Bangladesh unearthed good youngster! hoping the same again.