So how long is the rope for Saha?

Austin 3:!6

7 minutes ago, vijay50 said:

Saha must be dropped and Naman Ojha tried for few series until we groom Pant or Sombody else.Atleast Naman will score 20s , not in single digits. Already missing Dhoni`s cool head , wk and captaincy. We never lost to Australia at home under Dhoni. Second loss coming up from these spineless cricketers who cant play spin nor fast bowling. Shame on spy Sriram.

Seriously? 

2 hours ago, vijay50 said:

Saha must be dropped and Naman Ojha tried for few series until we groom Pant or Sombody else.Atleast Naman will score 20s , not in single digits. Already missing Dhoni`s cool head , wk and captaincy. We never lost to Australia at home under Dhoni. Second loss coming up from these spineless cricketers who cant play spin nor fast bowling. Shame on spy Sriram.

Don't agree with the Sriram part. The guy's a professional and gotta make a living. If Aussies hire him why not? I'm sure he would've worked with Indian team as well if they had so wished but we chose to swing with Sridhar (the fielding coach). Let's be honest here. If any one of us would've been in Sriram's shoes, we would've done exactly the same. I say well done to him for raising his profile and attract more suitors in for his services in the future.

We have to try Pant or other options coz Saha isn't getting it done. Against better opponents and in tough situations the guy goes AWOL. He reminds me of dark days of Indian cricket when we had likes of Ratra, Dahiya and many others who used to keep wkts and the tail used to start from 5 down as soon as the wkt keeper came out to the middle. Same with Saha. He always gives me the impression that a wkt is imminent.

Lol we used to get the same feeling when Dhoni batted overseas slips were licking there chops.

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Says it all when you compare likes of Saha with Dhoni.

why so u can compare and demean a cricketer because you are a dhoni FAN BOY.if u are an indian fan blame toporder for failure not wkbatsman.

1 minute ago, CG said:

why so u can compare and demean a cricketer because you are a dhoni FAN BOY.if u are an indian fan blame toporder for failure not wkbatsman.

Show me a post where I've "demeaned" any cricketer coz I'm a Dhoni "fan boy". Fact is Saha is a p*ss poor wkt keeper batsman and how you brought Dhoni into the discussion is beyond me... it actually says more about you than me. I want Team India to do well and I don't see it happen with Saha as the wkt keeper batsman who is as below average as they come. Someone posted an amazing stat which showed that against better opponents - Eng, SA, Aus - Saha averages in teens. Now you can go ahead and put some sort of Dhoni spin to it.

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Show me a post where I've "demeaned" any cricketer coz I'm a Dhoni "fan boy". Fact is Saha is a p*ss poor wkt keeper batsman and how you brought Dhoni into the discussion is beyond me... it actually says more about you than me. I want Team India to do well and I don't see it happen with Saha as the wkt keeper batsman who is as below average as they come. Someone posted an amazing stat which showed that against better opponents - Eng, SA, Aus - Saha averages in teens. Now you can go ahead and put some sort of Dhoni spin to it.

Saha Has just started He had a great 2016 averaging above 40 and Played some Innnings under pressure be it against Wi or Srilanka.Even against england we would have lost if not for Saha and ashwin patnership in 1st test.How many test has saha played against Aus ,sa,eng-3,2,3 respectively and against Sa those pitches were rank turners where nobody scored and england he scored in 1st test before getting injured.As i said its is devoid of logic .Its just pure hate speaking nothing else.I despise such Fanboys.

How are such jokers allowed to post here ? I mean Dhoni fans this Dhoni fans that.Noone can have a contrary opinion and if he/she does it because of an agenda.

On topic,I like Saha but because of the inconsistent middle order and five bowler theory ,eye balls will always be on his performances with the bat and they have not been great.He needs more performances like the one against NZ.One thing that doesnt go in in his favour is his supposed meek personality and not taking initiative while reviews.However reading or listening Virat on Saha always reveals he has his full backing but that may not be the case in future with such performances.

I also felt Naman Ojha was hard done by ,I always maintained he is a brilliant batsman.Such a unlucky bloke ,he was the keeper for that Dhoni series in Kenya/Zimbabwe ,got injured and rest is history.But I think his time is up now.

2 hours ago, BCCI said:

How are such jokers allowed to post here ? I mean Dhoni fans this Dhoni fans that.Noone can have a contrary opinion and if he/she does it because of an agenda.

On topic,I like Saha but because of the inconsistent middle order and five bowler theory ,eye balls will always be on his performances with the bat and they have not been great.He needs more performances like the one against NZ.One thing that doesnt go in in his favour is his supposed meek personality and not taking initiative while reviews.However reading or listening Virat on Saha always reveals he has his full backing but that may not be the case in future with such performances.

I also felt Naman Ojha was hard done by ,I always maintained he is a brilliant batsman.Such a unlucky bloke ,he was the keeper for that Dhoni series in Kenya/Zimbabwe ,got injured and rest is history.But I think his time is up now.

It's not the personality. He just doesn't have any idea at all. If he himself knew then only he could suggest anything to captain. His match awareness is lowest in this playing XI.

2 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

It's not the personality. He just doesn't have any idea at all. If he himself knew then only he could suggest anything to captain. His match awareness is lowest in this playing XI.

He has been captaining his domestic side for a while its hard to believe he is that dumb.Its just his reluctance to get his point across to Virat and looks dazed during reviews.

5 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

^ translate please

well difficult one to translate

it is tamil movie scene in original scene the director (one without shirt in that pic) ask him 

Can u act as side actor or any other small  roles in movie for that fellow reply adamantly if i act i will act as Hero only will not do any side sole 

Now In the current picture The director ask him Cannot u do batting ? for that saha replies if I play I shall do Wicket keeping only. 

watch at 1.30 for the dialogue