The Beast is back, India now has the fastest bowler in the world ever

MCcricket

51 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Did he even turn up for trial? That's the question. Regarding surgery thing, I got it straight from his Past coach. He had torn ligament of the shoulder. He might have had a surgery later. He didn't go through it immediately in 2009. He was also sent to Australia for testing of his bowling action by RR where he bowled to Shane Watson in the nets.

Actual information regarding his current status and intention to play,  is needed.

As he is in his late 20s....if he does not start now then it would become immaterial whether he has the ability to  bowl quick or not.

A young chap running away from a surgery has happened before too.

You won't get selected for IPL champion team like RR for nothing. You had likes of Shane Watson there who had faced him when he went to Australia, sent by RR to check the legality of his bowling action. And I have no reason to not believe a reputed person like his past coach who has worked with likes of Steyn and Akhtar.

All these are stories by Pont.We have no evidence of all this except that he was in RR squad.

And coaches do market themselves.

26 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

All these are stories by Pont.We have no evidence of all this except that he was in RR squad.

And coaches do market themselves.

and Pont is someone pretty credible. Regarding him being sent to Australia by RR was not a story, neither him being in SA when he got injured is a story. He had an interview on Aajtak when he was in SA in 2009 for IPL. I have posted that link already in the thread. I have not doubt whether he was real or hoax, yes, he was real, but my doubt is only about what pace he could bowl because we have not seen him do that.

In December 2008 the Brisbane-based Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) hosted Atul Sharma, a 22-year-old fast bowler from Mumbai, for a couple of weeks. Apparently Sharma had been sent across by none other than Indian Premier League (IPL) Commissioner Lalit Modi and Rajasthan Royals owner Manoj Badale. They were of the opinion that this kid might just have something in him, but wanted to know what the AIS thought, especially about his bowling action. Here was a pace bowler with a run-up of around 30 metres, who turned sideways about 12 metres before the crease, accelerated, and released the ball without a jump and with a javelin-thrower-esque action.  Nobody knows what transpired at the AIS but soon after his return from Australia, Sharma was in the Rajasthan Royals squad.

http://www.mansworldindia.com/sports/making-worlds-fastest-bowler/

After so many years this fellow would have played at least 1 game somewhere. Or even bowled a ball that is there to see on youtube. 

We have seen videos of Pintu Parcha. We have seen videos of 5 year old prodigies. But this 29 year old man has not one video showing  him play cricket.

Total fraud.