Pakistan Discussion Thread

KeyboardWarrior

Even pakistanis now agree that they are the cancer to the whole world.

We dont need todo anything extra, Pakistan will screw themselves like before.

Even Afghanistan hates pakistan ..

If history is any indicator, the future is heading towards Greater Pakistan taking India into the account as well. :--D

Which history are you talking about ?

11 hours ago, velu said:

Even Afghanistan hates pakistan .. emoji81.png

the pakistani you reffering has Apolojize officially to the Pak Army. :phehe:

yup Afghanis hate us becoz we shut the Border and trade for few days and Chickens are not available in the market .... :hysterical:

16 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Check your economy, HDI, credibility of your passport, number of kids in/outside school, human rights issues, Olympic sports, governance record, corruption, war records. what else? Check your infrastructure. how many more should I name.

And you call it BS. You are proving yourself that there are no brains left in Pakistan. Take this criticism positively and go do something positive for your people. If I were in your place, I would stop all this non-sense online and go and work on the ground zero for people. Millions of your people are living in extremely poor conditions and still you want that hoor (Kashmir) that doesn't belong to you. What would you feed them (Kashmiri) if they come join you. oh well leave it. I cant even imagine.

Your damn right it is your internal matter. Nobody is giving your free khairat just so that you can loot common people of your nation and spend it abroad.

HDI, Economy, Human right,s Olympic etc etc , its all the 3rd world countries problems not only for Pakistan.

i dont need to spoon feed you (Indian Posters) about how much Pakistan has Improved in past 3 years or so ....

Thre are many threads i created often about 70% Decline of terrorist attacks in 2015-16 in Pakistan, Pakistan Stock Exchange Best in the Asia , Bloomberg reports , Pakistan got MSCI status, GDP , Pakistan got the membership of European CERN, Russia-China SCO etc etc 

for the country who gt struck with Terrorism from last one decade or so. Its still doing well in 2016.

I am quite sure no country other thn pakistan can survive this kind of situation.

I got ridicule here (not that i am complaining about it. only telling you ) whenver i post something positive about pakistan. looks like some people dont wana know or listen positive things about pakistan and keep watching NDTV and ZEE news. :dontknow:

so bro, i am not gonna spoon feed you (Indian posters) on this. 

but come out this NDTV and ZEE news BS plz. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

We don't get our knowledge from TV news or books or news papers alone. We spend lot of time on any subject. We most certainly do not want you to spoon feed us anything. We most certainly do not want you to stash any propaganda either.

If you think Pakistan has improved in last 3 years then let us wait few more years and we would know what happens.

^ I also dont get my knowledge from tv, books or news papers only,

if its propaganda thn all Sources must be lying about pakistan's improvment. othn thn Indian Sources.

sure we can wait more ....

Pakistan is here to Stay , Insha Allah ....  :)

9 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

^ I also dont get my knowledge from tv, books or news papers only,

if its propaganda thn all Sources must be lying about pakistan's improvment. othn thn Indian Sources.

sure we can wait more ....

Pakistan is here to Stay , Insha Allah ....  :)

pakistan is here to stay .. but in a much smaller form :giggle:

seriously i am out of words when you say establishment knows best , they are just using religion to kill people for its benefits both in indian and also in afghanistan 

18 hours ago, velu said:

Even Afghanistan hates pakistan .. emoji81.png

the history he read in his pak fantasy history books as a child, where they won 3 wars on India, defeated USSR single handedly, where evil hindoos and zionists plot against peace loving dove pakistan tireless just to see all of it defeated by the super power to be pakistan.

3 hours ago, Finer said:

I don't think ancient Indian would have benefited from attacking arab desert dwellers. There is the reason why no one bothered to attack them. It is isolated desert land with no water. It would have been waste of money, resources and manpower.

That may explains why God sent Prophet there. So he could promote Islam peacefully. :)

That's the problem with Pakistanis, always mixing religion with notion of statehood, peace and equality. And that is why Pakistan will remain a Terror Republic, and soon Baluchistan will be liberated from Pakistani occupiers, inshallah!

7 hours ago, Finer said:

You are saying pretender Pakistanis aka Afghanis are cancer? What does that make India of given the fact that its has confessed sponsoring terrorism through pretender Pakistanis from Afghanistan. So what does that makes India off? :--D

You don't really think through, do you? :crazy:

Because i said it while ago that both Indian and pretender Pakistanis [Afghans] are working together to sponsor terrorism in Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan and even your Ajit Doval acknowledged. Now you just did. Why Afghans are willing to be lab rat? You just said so. :--D

pretender Pakistanis are a new term me .. lol .. 

who wants to pretend to be a pakistani ?:--D

pakitan is there in baloch because of its gas resource ..

and why we want to sponsor terrorism in pakistan ? .. pakistan will end up terrorizing itself :hehe:

7 hours ago, Finer said:

I don't think ancient Indian would have benefited from attacking arab desert dwellers. There is the reason why no one bothered to attack them. It is isolated desert land with no water. It would have been waste of money, resources and manpower.

That may explains why God sent Prophet there. So he could promote Islam peacefully. :)

turks and Egyptians screwed arabia whenever they wanted :dontknow:

1170371-nasdaqphotopublicity-1472198451-

New York's Times Square went green with the Pakistani flag as Independence celebration was celebrated at NASDAQ by the Pakistan American Business Association with Ambassador Maleeha Lodhi as chief guest in New York on 25 August. 

maleeha-nasdaq-publicity.jpg

Ambassador Maleeha Lodhi rang NASDAQ’s closing bell as part of Pakistan’s independence celebrations along with members of Pakistan-American Business Association which organised the event in New York on 25 August

Pakistan’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Maleeha Lodhi on Friday rang the closing bell at NASDAQ Stock Exchange in New York.

Lodi said the nation’s economy was on the upswing as it pursued the “most investor-friendly” policies in the region. “Pakistan is on the rise,” she told traders and investors gathered at the Pakistan flag-bedecked NASDAQ  office building in New York’s Time Square to mark the nation’s 70th Independence Day.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1170371/maleeha-rings-nasdaq-bell-mark-pakistans-independence-day/

http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/ambassador-dr-maleeha-lodhi-as-chief-guest-of-pakistan-american-business-association-to-ring-the-20160824-00412

The rise of Pakistan’s stock markets

The BRICS grouping is passe and the top emerging markets are losing sheen. Brexit has battered stocks world over and currencies across economies are weakening.

In times like these, guess what’s working for the global equity markets? Pakistan.

http://qz.com/728382/move-over-india-pakistan-is-the-hottest-equity-market-in-south-asia/

Pakistan got MSCI's Emerging Markets Status

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/15/why-pakistan-got-mscis-emerging-markets-index-approval-and-china-didnt.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-14/best-performing-asian-stock-market-may-get-extra-boost-from-msci

Lodi said the nation’s economy was on the upswing as it pursued the “most investor-friendly” policies in the region. “Pakistan is on the rise,” she told traders and investors gathered at the Pakistan flag-bedecked NASDAQ  office building in New York’s Time Square to mark the nation’s 70th Independence Day.

:hmmmm:

11 hours ago, Finer said:

I should have said, wage war to defend against the arabs. 

does not matter if Arab eventually became Islamic. The point is if people in indus valley had a propensity to be islamic they would still have been islamic while being an Indian national, no harm in that. You can never judge a nation trying to defend its border, ever.

Ask him to back it with some numbers. Exports, FDI, Reserves, Budgets, which industries are growing, infrastructure figures. He has nothing concrete to add or back his claim with.

BTW, its good to see Maleeha Lodhi trying to get some investors in Pak. Unless there is more FDI in Pak, their economy is not going to get better.

as i said before, i am not gonna spoon feed you ( Indian posters ) on each and every development on my country.

If the source like CNBC and Bloomberg reports , stats , GDP etc are not enough for you (Indian posters)  thn no one gonna help you with this mindset.

Its not "Dawn" or "ET" reports (which are indian's most famous source) .... (I only post Dawn and ET source here becoz indian accepts it.) 

Why Pakistan celebrated their independence day on 25th instead of 14?

Guess Pakistan will soon.get independence from balochistan and may change their independence day

Anyway nasdaq hosted Indian independence day on 15th august.. Just saying

^ Do you have Calender at home ? or do i need to post it here on ICF ?  

check out the day on 14th august.

it was Sunday. 

and here in pakistan we starts our celebration from 1st August to the end of the month in all places/shopping malls/resturants etc.