Rahane or Nair for the next test?

Has to be dropped now unless pulls something out in second innings 

can come back and will do for overseas tours . Will do him good to be dropped . Take time out . Work on game and come back fresh and mentally strong 

but at moment mentally shot v spinners and frankly is a walking wicket at the moment 

love the guy and it's not end for him but needs a spell away 

ps we will miss his slip catching 

On 2/26/2017 at 2:18 AM, kira said:

It is not about the bad matches, it is his inability to play spin, since his first test in India it was pointed out that rahane is shyte against spin but I always thought that people were over analyzing and he would sort it out eventually, but since then his game against spin has not improved even a bit, it is not about runs but the fact that he looks absolutely clueless against spinners, it is time to drop him

Words of wisdom, never doubt me peasants :aha:

It may be time to acknowledge that Malnourished Rahane had one exceptional year or two but take that out and he is waaay overrated.

Looks inept on any pitch taking a hint of spin & has the body language of a tail ender when batting.

Maybe Dhoni was right to not play him for over a year so he could hone his drink carrying skills. Because at the moment those are probably better than his batting.

Edited by The Realist
21 minutes ago, kosingh said:

I cant get the Rahane dismissal out of my head. Tailender stuff.

It showed he is mentally gone . His brain is frizzled 

he is like a boxer getting smashed up . Throw in white towel so he can box again

for his own sake rahane needs to be dropped . Go back to fc cricket . Score runs and get it back together . Then comes back in next away tour squad refreshed mentally 

Edited by King Tendulkar
1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

No way 

rahane was by miles worst . I even predicted it in match thread . You could see  he his game plan was all over the place 

As I said didnt watch and only talking about dismissals

Rahane has been worst for long time

2 minutes ago, Lord said:

As I said didnt watch and only talking about dismissals

Rahane has been worst for long time

Fair enough 

nair was batting very composed. Then total brain fat . Real shame 

kohli well he is good but made error 

rahane just looked odd . Run down and swiped one for 4 , so high risk . Guy needs a break . Is class imo and will come back but for his own sake needs a break imo