The era of Kohli-constrictor is here

New guy

1 minute ago, laaloo said:

If dhoni wants to captain, then he should ask the selectors to get back captaincy. You have to let Kohli learn.

Exactly, I dont understand Dhoni fans gloating about him making decisions on field, it reflects poorly on him and makes him seem like a jackass who resigned under selector pressure. Never seen any previous Indian captain doing this

6 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

Would you rather win or let Kohli learn?

Thats assuming we wouldnt have won if Kohli made some of the decision. Letting dhoni make some key decisions was also Kohli's decision, with him being captain. However I ask again, why did Dhoni do the sham of resigning? It seems more and more obvious selectors made him quit, it was not on his own

Thats assuming we wouldnt have won if Kohli made some of the decision. Letting dhoni make some key decisions was also Kohli's decision, with him being captain. However I ask again, why did Dhoni do the sham of resigning? It seems more and more obvious selectors made him quit, it was not on his own

Chief selector has denied it, Dhoni has given his explanation. Why do you still assume that even now when it is not at all important?

Just now, Sidhoni said:

No one is stopping him from leading if he can be anything but captain clueless. Also didn't know runners up and semifinalists are embarassment now.

Those wins were because Kohli played some of the best cricket we ever saw. Without him we wouldnt have even chased 75 against Pakistani. We have been embarrassing since we won the inaugural world cup. How is he captain clueless? Dhoni is stopping him. I don't have a problem with Dhoni giving advice to Kohli. But Dhoni needs to stop pretending like he's the captain. If he wants to be the captain, then he needs to go back to the selectors and ask for captaincy again.

Those wins were because Kohli played some of the best cricket we ever saw. Without him we wouldnt have even chased 75 against Pakistani. We have been embarrassing since we won the inaugural world cup. How is he captain clueless? Dhoni is stopping him. I don't have a problem with Dhoni giving advice to Kohli. But Dhoni needs to stop pretending like he's the captain. If he wants to be the captain, then he needs to go back to the selectors and ask for captaincy again.

Yup no doubt Kohli was outstanding in 2016. But how could you call overall result an embarassment when if not for 2 no balls we might have won.

If you see death overs of ODI series it looked like Dhoni had to intervene with the field settings because Kohli looked clueless. Dhoni is not pretending to be anything man, his role is that of a mentor as decided by team management. Now if he has few words of advice for the bowler which helps the team cause, should he just keep quiet?

5 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Agreed ! Something is amiss at times .Dhoni still feels like a captain or pretends like a Captain most of the times .

Yup no doubt Kohli was outstanding in 2016. But how could you call overall result an embarassment when if not for 2 no balls we might have won.

If you see death overs of ODI series it looked like Dhoni had to intervene with the field settings because Kohli looked clueless. Dhoni is not pretending to be anything man, his role is that of a mentor as decided by team management. Now if he has few words of advice for the bowler which helps the team cause, should he just keep quiet?

But but,hes not supposed to say anything..Kohli would be better advised by the experts on this forum.

Regardless of how much anyone wants to moan, Dhoni is one of the greatest captain in cricket history in shorter formats .Kohli is very new and obviously learning the pressure of cpatianing in shorter formats .There is nothing wrong in learning from the best.

If Kohli is letting Dhoni dictate in the close moments , it's because he considers it best for the team now.And there is nothing wrong in learning from the best either.

Kohli in post match conference

It is not a bad thing when you have Dhoni behind the stumps. I am new to limited overs captaincy so I am taking as much advice as possible. It is a matter of me making the decision."