Tamilnadu Political Drama

vvvslaxman

It is now crystal clear Sasikala camp is supported by Congress. Saw in the evening KTS Tulsi madly supporting her. .On the other hand OPS is supported by BJP. Times Now is looking like OPS 's private channel as they are giving him mad support

BJP would prefer a President rule and Congress will prefer elections .So both their desires are pretty much similar.

Congress doesn't have much to gain by supporting Sasikala .

Also Thirunavukarasar is the current Congress president .Sasikala was the primary reason he was ousted from Admk and that bad blood runs for decades .

BJP would prefer a President rule and Congress will prefer elections .So both their desires are pretty much similar.

Congress doesn't have much to gain by supporting Sasikala .

Also Thirunavukarasar is the current Congress president .Sasikala was the primary reason he was ousted from Admk and that bad blood runs for decades .

President Rule Elections only possible if more mla's come with OPS , So BJP May have this thing in mind.Congress not sure but the way their spokespersons supported Sasikala clearly tell the tale that they are supporting her.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

President Rule Elections only possible if more mla's come with OPS , So BJP May have this thing in mind.Congress not sure but the way their spokespersons supported Sasikala clearly tell the tale that they are supporting her.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Congress is DMK's partner in TN.If elections happen now , their coalition will most likely come to power.Ofcourse they will prefer elections.

^WB, Ram.

TN I hope there is presidential rule and we all wait till next state elections.

If Palanisamy can't prove majority , then next elections should happen asap.

If he can prove it which seems likely as of now , then he becomes CM.

The major issue her is Sasikala was not elected by people or has people's mandate .So who the hell gave mandate for president rule lol

There is no excuse to have Governor rule for a longer period .

We have to chose between sasikala and karunanidhi gang. It's tamilnadu fate. Why is tamilnadu cursed like this?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is cursed ? lol

The over-dramatization is amusing.This has been the case for last three decades and we were hardly damaged.

For all their power grabbing politics and pathetic stunts during the period, both the Dravidian parties have ruled TN better than any other state in India.

4 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

This is cursed ? lol

The over-dramatization is amusing.This has been the case for last three decades and we were hardly damaged.

For all their power grabbing politics and pathetic stunts during the period, both the Dravidian parties have ruled TN better than any other state in India.

What a joke, TN is currently a failed state. At one point it used to be the top of every metric from education to infrastructure but now it is a basket case. I will give one recent example of this - Karnataka announced drought in July last year and immediately got 1100 crores from the centre for relief. TN waited until Jan this year to announce drought and are still waiting for relief funds. What is the point of having 37 'Dravidian' MPs in the centre, eating mixture? 

Edited by North Sea Tiger

What a joke, TN is currently a failed state. At one point it used to be the top of every metric from education to infrastructure but now it is a basket case. I will give one recent example of this - Karnataka announced drought in July last year and immediately got 1100 crores from the centre for relief. TN waited until Jan this year to announce drought and are still waiting for relief funds. What is the point of having 37 'Dravidian' MPs in the centre, eating mixture? 

Er our rainy season is from July to November and we typically experience heavy rains in December.(Check Chennai floods in Google if u have never heard of it)

How would we declare draught even before season begins lol

And that makes us a failed state.Thats some logical leap :cantstop:

Er our rainy season is from July to November and we typically experience heavy rains in December.(Check Chennai floods in Google if u have never heard of it)

3 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

I got you the first time. 

'Your' rainy season? You mean the Dravidian one?

The whole of south India gets rain at similar time of the year, between June and October. You predict droughts, not wait for it. I don't have to Google Chennai floods - I was there during Vardah last year.

How many farmers are there in Chennai - what's Chennai floods got to do with droughts in the rest of the state? 

TN has been a failed state for a long time. There is a whole litany of reasons for this but considering you are a Google expert, I am sure you won't have any trouble finding them. Start with Googling the difference between a drought and a draught. 

Edited by North Sea Tiger

I got you the first time. 

'Your' rainy season? You mean the Dravidian one?

The whole of south India gets rain at similar time of the year, between June and October. You predict droughts, not wait for it. I don't have to Google Chennai floods - I was there during Vardah last year.

How many farmers are there in Chennai - what's Chennai floods got to do with droughts in the rest of the state? 

TN has been a failed state for a long time. There is a whole litany of reasons for this but considering you are a Google expert, I am sure you won't have any trouble finding them. Start with Googling the difference between a drought and a draught. 

Oh now we have a grammar inspector on ICF lol

And between Chennai floods and Vardha cyclone weren't same.

And you believe during Chennai floods, only Chennai recieved heavy rains.

As I said better to do googling.

And no the the monsoon seasons of whole of South India aren't the same.

Maybe you can also Google why Thai masam is our harvesting month :cantstop:

As for the absurd Long time failed state , it's amusing alteast .

We are in the top 5 in per capita income with only the smaller states ahead of us

Screenshot_20170221-082528.png

source

We are the most urbanized state in the country , rank 2nd in GDP contribution to India .Has one of the highest literacy rates in the country way above national average (4tth in terms of states),one of the top states in HDI, infrastructure.

Also regularly considered one of the safest state in terms of women security .

Screenshot_20170221-084008.png

source

Damn that failed state .