Ramnath Kovind : 14th President of India

tweaker

I guess more or less Murli Manohar Joshi and Advani are out of the race because of reopening of Babri Masjid case. 

Kaun banega ab? Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, Muthalik, Aseemanand, Col Purohit or maybe a surprise candidate, a Cow?

Even a cow will be better than Sharad Rao Ji Pawar...

I know you won't mind Pawar Saheb as President... :nice:

1 hour ago, asterix said:

Even a cow will be better than Sharad Rao Ji Pawar... emoji120.png

I know you won't mind Pawar Saheb as President... :nice:

IMO he is a traitor and don't want traitors in Rashtrapati Bhavan. But you never know, Modi might be thinking along such lines. Already conferred upon the leader of Naturally Corrupt Party(his words, not mine :phehe:) a Padma Vibhushan. After all ethics, honor, patriotism aren't values taught in shakas where he probably did his schooling. 

On 5/11/2017 at 1:15 PM, randomGuy said:

"The BJP has almost finalised Jharkhand Governor, Draupadi Murmu as its candidate. The opposition on the other hand is considering the candidature of former West Bengal Governor, Gopal Krishna Gandhi."

Great news if true. India should get a tribal President now, after all tribal heroes have been mostly downplayed in the last 70 years.

K Padmarajan from Tamil Nadu, Anand Singh Kushwaha from Madhya Pradesh, A Bala Raj from Telangana, a couple Saira Bano Mohammed Patel and Mohammed Patel Abdul Hamid from Mumbai, and Kondekar Vijayprakash from Pune filed the nomination papers.

Mayawati-led BSP on Monday became the first opposition party to extend support to Ram Nath Kovind, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate for Presidential Election 2017. Mayawati said that her party can’t oppose a candidate who hails from Dalit community.