MS Dhoni Videos

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

How good a player dhoni was , shows how difficult is for me not to consider this as his best knock.

A knock which was full of character and in the heat of chennai, against a quality quality bowling line up 

Again captain leading from the front singlehandedly 

This is the greatest ever ODI innings according to me. :adore:

I will try to find some not so famous innings/videos. West Indies tour 2009. India won the 4 match series 2-1 & MSD was man of the series. This knock was in a rain curtailed match with series tied 1-1 and this virtually like a final/semis, where 11 were required of last over and he hit a six of Jerome Taylor and we won with 1 ball remaining. :bow: Best finisher doing what he has done so well in pressure situations throughout.

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

How good a player dhoni was , shows how difficult is for me not to consider this as his best knock.

A knock which was full of character and in the heat of chennai, against a quality quality bowling line up 

Again captain leading from the front singlehandedly 

Top scored for India in all 3 of the matches, the only Indian batsmem to come the series with any sort of credibiltiy.:hatsoff:

Edited by Bleed-Blue
17 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

This inning changed the series on its head :smiley: 

Seriously yaar, what awesome batting it was. Counterattack-awesome strike rate, hitting all fast bowlers coming down the track, negating the spin threat, huge partnership with tailenders, tiring out the opposition and eventually demoralizing them which lead to complete carnage throughout the series. This was epic and that too from an Indian wicketkeeper which is unheard off.

4 hours ago, Shunya said:

I will try to find some not so famous innings/videos. West Indies tour 2009. India won the 4 match series 2-1 & MSD was man of the series. This knock was in a rain curtailed match with series tied 1-1 and this virtually like a final/semis, where 11 were required of last over and he hit a six of Jerome Taylor and we won with 1 ball remaining. :bow: Best finisher doing what he has done so well in pressure situations throughout.

This is a series that is unavailable and rare. Very few and short videos available :sad: 

The videos from 2006 series is available because it was shown many times but this hasn't been repeated at all. 

I have all the videos i could gather from this series from all file sharing sites and its very very less.

4 hours ago, Shunya said:

Seriously yaar, what awesome batting it was. Counterattack-awesome strike rate, hitting all fast bowlers coming down the track, negating the spin threat, huge partnership with tailenders, tiring out the opposition and eventually demoralizing them which lead to complete carnage throughout the series. This was epic and that too from an Indian wicketkeeper which is unheard off.

Took Lyon out of the equation for the entire series. Before Dhoni came in Lyon was creating all sorts of problems and looked like India will struggle against him but after the assualt, Lyon was never the same the entire series and India cantered to an easy whitewash.

On 5/14/2017 at 8:23 AM, sscomp32 said:

HI ICF.

I will Post atleast 1 MS dhoni video daily. 

Hope I am not breaking any rules and its not Anti ICF :) 

Starting the thread with the Innings that caused a lot of heartburn everywhere in the world. Some people are still reeling with the effect :giggle: 

MS Dhoni World cup winning knock of 91* of 79 v Srilanka in World Cup Final 2011

best innings ever.He was something else.Right from word go you could see he had it

8 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

You have that video of the 90 MSD score in Joburg in the 1st test 2010?

One of my favourite knocks

Yes. I have almost everything after 2007. Before thats its tough to find. 

Uploading:)