Pakistan fast bowling factory

Indian bowlers are faster and better and have been for around 16 years.

yes pre 2000 big disparity and we envied them and way behind . That’s all changed and know Indian Bowles quicker and more skilled. One of reasons why India over last 16 years has been consistently a lot better then pak in all formats and conditions 

probably many a young Indian fan who don’t even know about so called pak fast bowlers and have grown up seeing much better India pace attack 

2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

TBH, I never found him to be such a great bowler as you Pakistanis claim him to be. I watched a fair deal of Asif and never felt he was special. 

Even if we forget the much superior record for a second .Has any Indian bowler ever received the same kind of peer appreciation from his contemporaries as Muhammad Asif did ?? 

Kevin pieterson , Alistair Cook and Ab devilliers are some of the guys that rate him as the toughest but ofcourse you are free to prefer Vinay kumar over him tbh .

Muhammad asif in his brief career won more matches for Pakistan than almost any Indian bowler . You can check the performances.

37 minutes ago, the don said:

Usman Shinwari suffers a stress facture and is out of cricket for at least 6 months .

Poor guy was beginning to make a mark . Was bowling around 145 kph before experiencing discomfort towards the latter half of the 2nd t20.

Pretty much sums up the state of Pakistan "fast" bowling.  A flash in the pan performance here and there, mostly against weak teams, and then.....

On 11/3/2017 at 6:04 PM, chewy said:

Bottle caps, teeth and chucking will more or less give U a good  fast bowler, but too bad others deem that "cheating"

pakistani wouldn't know any better...don't blame them.

"Cheating" to help your team win is fine or it could be "taking money to lose mother of all final as some of you saying Bharti team did in ICC Champions Trophy Final."

On 04/11/2017 at 7:14 AM, the don said:

Usman Shinwari suffers a stress facture and is out of cricket for at least 6 months .

Poor guy was beginning to make a mark . Was bowling around 145 kph before experiencing discomfort towards the latter half of the 2nd t20.

Lol...later half of t20 meaning two overs of 135 made him get injured...hehehe...

Lol physical weakness is an epidemic amoung pakistanis now...allah should help these little guys..

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Lol...later half of t20 meaning two overs of 135 made him get injured...hehehe...

Lol physical weakness is an epidemic amoung pakistanis now...allah should help these little guys..

What do you even know about fast bowling . Who is your role model ?? Dodda Ganesh , Thiru kumaran ?? 

Lol , nice an Indian making fun of Usman khan's physique , now i have heard it all . 

As an indian you should be the last person to make fun of a Pakistani's looks , physique and dressing sense  

Stick to what you know online tough guy.

On 11/4/2017 at 6:22 AM, the don said:

Even if we forget the much superior record for a second .Has any Indian bowler ever received the same kind of peer appreciation from his contemporaries as Muhammad Asif did ?? 

Kevin pieterson , Alistair Cook and Ab devilliers are some of the guys that rate him as the toughest but ofcourse you are free to prefer Vinay kumar over him tbh .

Muhammad asif in his brief career won more matches for Pakistan than almost any Indian bowler . You can check the performances.

You know peer appreciation means nothing. Currently we are evrybit as good as you are most likely better in bowling. 

28 minutes ago, Khota said:

You know peer appreciation means nothing. Currently we are evrybit as good as you are most likely better in bowling. 

Pakistan's bowling won them the CT .

You lost two games conceding 300 plus to pak and srilanka . 

Decent attack but not nearly as good. 

Check out the performances since .

I rate Pakistani backup higher as well . Time will tell.

I sort of rate peer appreciation well above the opinion of random people on the net but hey that's just me.

2 hours ago, the don said:

What do you even know about fast bowling . Who is your role model ?? Dodda Ganesh , Thiru kumaran ?? 

Lol , nice an Indian making fun of Usman khan's physique , now i have heard it all . 

As an indian you should be the last person to make fun of a Pakistani's looks , physique and dressing sense  

Stick to what you know online tough guy.

Lol..your atheletes look puny man..malnourished..physically week. In competitive atheletics Indians always physically dominated pakistanis because of size diff and in contact sports its even worse...lol hehe..current Indian fast bowlers bowl 132 to 149 in test matches your medium pacers trundle...its a fact of life. Guess its just genetics, no point in getting angry :)

5 minutes ago, the don said:

I sort of rate peer appreciation well above the opinion of random people on the net but hey that's just me.

Who the f cares what you rate man you are a pakistani..no one cares what you say..but if an Indian says thennit has some value. ;)

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Lol..your atheletes look puny man..malnourished..physically week. In competitive atheletics Indians always physically dominated pakistanis because of size diff and in contact sports its even worse...lol hehe..current Indian fast bowlers bowl 132 to 149 in test matches your medium pacers trundle...its a fact of life. Guess its just genetics, no point in getting angry :)

Lol why would i get angry . Never been a time in history when an Indian bowler has been quicker . Pakistan have always had the fastest bowler in the subcontinent in addition to the best . Just a fact of life bro . Live with it Wahab riaz and sami  can still bowl quicker(and better) with their weaker hand not too mention the long list of upcoming 140 kph plus pacers . Most bowlers in Ranji bowl in the 120s lol . Every single domestic team in pak has quicker bowlers , not even kidding .

Physically strong indians ?? LOL tell us more .

Edited by the don

Hasan Ali is simply awesome. Truly impressed by him. Though there is nobody express as Shoaib or Sami, but still they make a very attacking pace battery in pitches with a hint of seam or swing.
Barring that 444 last year, thanks to Wahab and with some assistance of others their pace attack has done well in most times since then.

48 minutes ago, the don said:

Lol why would i get angry . Never been a time in history when an Indian bowler has been quicker . Pakistan have always had the fastest bowler in the subcontinent in addition to the best . Just a fact of life bro . Live with it Wahab riaz and sami  can still bowl quicker(and better) with their weaker hand not too mention the long list of upcoming 140 kph plus pacers . Most bowlers in Ranji bowl in the 120s lol . Every single domestic team in pak has quicker bowlers , not even kidding .

Physically strong indians ?? LOL tell us more .

Yeah hehe its for everyone to see your boys huf puf to 130 and break down in tests. Check india sl test series speeds. One of the most epic ownages in history of ownages is south asian games...hehe track and field shot put javelin..wrestling boxing...hehe weight lifting..absolute carnage..India owned pak so bad they ran back home crying they dont want to play. Leave that hehe recent field hockey...hehe the trashing. Ony if there is a big skill element paks come into picture if its lots of physical ability they get dominated by physically better Indians generally... :) dont loose heart you can try  carom brilliards etc....chess needs too much brain thats also difficult.

Edited by Vilander

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/other-sports/south-asian-games-india-finish-on-top-with-308-medals/article8245214.ece

Lol last south asian games in 2016 forget indian medal count lol 180g something to 10g odd of pak. SL came second overall...hehe..

In boxing Indians scored a perfect 10 in both women and mens divisions...all golds Indian.

Dude don what the hell happened to mard e chowmin and their supreme Allah(pbuh) given strength? 

Edited by Vilander
On 2017-08-16 at 6:42 PM, putrevus said:

It is not a combined effect chasing a huge score was the biggest weapon Pakistan had when they bowled. If India and Pakistan play 100 times again Pakisitan will win 10 times may be at best. So that final just happened to be their lucky day.Don't give me this nonsense that Pakistan has this great bowling attack. 

I would take take Indian bowling over pakistan bowling in all formats anywhere in the world.

Loll...so you think:

bumrah is greater then Hassan ali 

BK is greater then Amir

pandya is greater then Junaid khan

If you do think that then I got nothing else to say.

Indian batting is superior to pak, but come on dude...everyone knows pak bowling is better then india's.

1 minute ago, Pak_cric said:

Loll...so you think:

bumrah is greater then Hassan ali 

BK is greater then Amir

pandya is greater then Junaid khan

If you do think that then I got nothing else to say.

Indian batting is superior to pak, but come on dude...everyone knows pak bowling is better then india's.

It always astounds me how despite identical conditions, we develop world beating fast bowlers like Wasim, Waqar, Amir, Gul etc while the best India can do is Lol Ishant.

It has to be something to do with coaching/junior leagues

4 hours ago, the don said:

Indian stupidity lost them the game. Big difference between Pakistan winning or India losing.

Yes your bowling in that game was better does not translate to that you have better bowling. No where close.

Yadav was on the bench. Ashwin and jaddu should not have been selected. I am not sold on Pandya. If we have our front five bowler vs your front five bowler we are better.

Another minor detail we should not have played pakistan in the warm up game. Huge mistake.