1 hour ago, express bowling said:

HP followed on.

That means Shami has bowled 51 over in two and a half days at a stretch.

No workload management from the BCCI.

Or

getting overs under his belt so in tip top form for sa tour ? Practice and focus with red ball ?How many overs has he bowled this year but you it’s all good

5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Or

getting overs under his belt so in tip top form for sa tour ? Practice and focus with red ball ?How many overs has he bowled this year but you it’s all good

Match practice with red ball is very important.

It is good that he is getting it.

Discussion was about making sure he is not over-bowled .... he had bowled 23 overs and 25 overs in a day in the first 2 matches.

That is not the ideal workload for your premium injury-prone quick in a domestic match.

Just now, express bowling said:

Match practice with red ball is very important.

It is good that he is getting it.

Discussion was about making sure he is not over-bowled .... he had bowled 23 overs and 25 overs in a day in the first 2 matches.

That is not the ideal workload for your premium injury-prone quick in a domestic match.

Maybe a tad too many . But fully endorse him Missing ( They willl get him back when tournaments come ) white ball stuff and fully focusing on red ball for tests . They seem to be doing similar thing for yadav 

if we win in sa ( make me as happy as World Cup win , well almost lol) it so amazing for us . We may look back on this as smart

1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

Maybe a tad too many . But fully endorse him Missing ( They willl get him back when tournaments come ) white ball stuff and fully focusing on red ball for tests . They seem to be doing similar thing for yadav 

don't mind using Shami just for test matches, with the WC 2 years away.

If there is one player I want for SA tests, it is Shami   

1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

if we win in sa ( make me as happy as World Cup win , well almost lol) it so amazing for us . 

:nice:

12 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Exactly . Let’s save him all for these big away test tours in particular.

6 months before wc get him

back in white ball crixket 

I just don't want him injured bowling 25 overs a day in almost every Ranji match 

Bowl him 18 or 20 max

That would make him match-ready without over-working him.

We don't want him out of the SA tour at any cost 

Edited by express bowling

Karnataka vs Delhi is going to happen from 9th to 12th

I hope KL, pandey, Ishant all play the game.......to many good player in both sides will make a really good contest. Even Make dhawan play the game as he ll be warming benches in test series 

Kl, pandey, samarth, aggarwal, gowtham, nair 

Gambhir , pant, ishant, kulwant, rana, saini .......hope dhawan is also added 

On 11/8/2017 at 1:39 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Karnataka vs Delhi is going to happen from 9th to 12th

I hope KL, pandey, Ishant all play the game.......to many good player in both sides will make a really good contest. Even Make dhawan play the game as he ll be warming benches in test series 

Kl, pandey, samarth, aggarwal, gowtham, nair 

Gambhir , pant, ishant, kulwant, rana, saini .......hope dhawan is also added 

So KL and Manish both will be playing

Ishant will miss out the game and i was hoping dhawan is also added but there is no news on that