2G verdict - Raja/Kanimozhi found NOT guilty.

surajmal

"Prosecution miserably failed to prove charges..."     I mean, when a judge starts giving colour commentary, you know the rule breakers are laughing in the background. 

Hope the govt backs off on giving Swamy any support. He is either a professional headline seeker or an outright chutiya to believe that the system would dock one of its own. 

Also a wake call for Namo if he thought he can reform the system without getting his hands dirty. There is no need to maintain sanctity of any govt institution because if the gungadeens feel that 2019 is an existential moment for them, then the complement of that is also true. He/RSS better be under no illusion that gungadeens wouldn't come at them with the full might of the state machinery given the opportunity. 

If people can accept Namo is not guilty because of court verdict, they should accept Kanimozhi/Raja are also not guilty. :laugh:

This is going to be fun as I watch many squirm.

Obviously they are all are guilty but would be nice to see hypocrisy in full display.

Edited by sensible-indian

38 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

If people can accept Namo is not guilty because of court verdict, they should accept Kanimozhi/Raja are also not guilty. :laugh:

This is going to be fun as I watch many squirm.

Obviously they are all are guilty but would be nice to see hypocrisy in full display.

What did Namo do? If you are talking about 2002/encounter killings, there was never any case against him. There were cases against some BJP leaders but never against Namo. It is like assuming Rajiv Gandhi was responsible for the 1984 anti Sikh riots. There have been many riots in India under Congress rule but never have the Congress top brass been blamed, it is only the lower rung of leadership and foot soldiers who were targeted. 

Tamil Nadu politics is a cesspit right now, no matter who is in power there will be high level corruption :facepalm:.  One of the erstwhile high performing states continues its delve into mediocrity. Now that super chor party DMK will roar back into power.

Edited by Gollum

50 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Tamil Nadu politics is a cesspit right now, no matter who is in power there will be high level corruption :facepalm:.  One of the erstwhile high performing states continues its delve into mediocrity. Now that super chor party DMK will roar back into power.

No way DMK will be back. The first time no party is popular among people.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

What did Namo do? If you are talking about 2002/encounter killings, there was never any case against him. There were cases against some BJP leaders but never against Namo. It is like assuming Rajiv Gandhi was responsible for the 1984 anti Sikh riots. There have been many riots in India under Congress rule but never have the Congress top brass been blamed, it is only the lower rung of leadership and foot soldiers who were targeted. 

Long story and will lead to a huge debate bro.....

There is no direct evidence that leads to him (or so they say) but there are tons and tons of circumstantial evidence using which one can use to say Modi is far far far from being innocent.

Mayaben Kodnani a convicted MLA for leading a charge against Muslims was promoted as Minister later on. Do we honestly think, Modi the CM was clueless to Kodnani's role in 2001 riots?

There is a lot more stuff too but again, I don't wish to open up that debate right now.

As for 1984 riots, yes Congress played a role. The reason why Rajiv Gandhi doesn't get directly blamed was because he was new at that time and wasn't the one in charge but I would bet my bottom dollars he knew about the riots (which were instigated by Congress leaders) but kept quiet.

This is what Rajiv Gandhi said about the riots

"We must remember Indiraji. We must remember why her assassination happened. We must remember who could be the people behind this. When Indira's assassination happened, there were riots in the country. We know that the hearts of the Indian people were full of anger and that for a few days people felt India was shaking. When a big tree falls, the earth shakes."

Is this how a guy who DOES NOT know what is happening will talk? Such an apologetic tone instead of expressing agony over the incident.

No justification should be given for what Congress did to Sikhs. They committed genocide just like BJP did and they were slammed for it. The reason they don't still get slammed for it was because they don't have inherent hatred for Sikhs as BJP/RSS has for Muslims.

This could go on for a long long debate but let me simplify.....forget facts, laws, technicalities, just watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGAYL8dtic

I came across this video after I had read everything and made up my opinions. After watching this video, hand to heart, let's ask ourselves - is this guy innocent?

Note: I am not saying he is guilty because of this video per se but I am merely using this video as a simplistic tool to point out how the body language drips of guilt. 

Apart from 2001, Modi's reputation prior to him becoming PM is not great either (have relatives who have held high posts in corporate companies and dealt with high profile politicians).

Modi, Salman Khan, Shankaracharya, Kanimozhi, Raja - All got away.

All innocent declared by court.

USA didn't deny visa for Modi (prior to him becoming PM) for no reason. In international media, he was widely considered the culprit who let things happen.

Hafeez Saeed was declared innocent by Lahore high court due to poor prosecution. Does anyone even believe that reflects the reality?

^Bjp/Rss have hatred for Muslims - that's entirely wrong... They have Muslims leader as well... Issue is with Islam...  non-rss/bjp folks turn a blind eye to it, many  even go for appeasement . 

If you don't think there is a lot wrong with Islam, unlike any other religion, you are living in a alternate world.. 

12 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

^Bjp/Rss have hatred for Muslims - that's entirely wrong... They have Muslims leader as well... Issue is with Islam...  non-rss/bjp folks turn a blind eye to it, many  even go for appeasement . 

If you don't think there is a lot wrong with Islam, unlike any other religion, you are living in a alternate world.. 

Just because someone has major issues with BJP/RSS does not automatically mean they are ok with everything reg Muslims/aspects of Islam.

BJP/RSS are not the voice of reason when it comes to religion. They are a bunch of hypocrites masquerading as nationalists and actlike protectors of Hinduism.