Who is going to help these players?

The bowlers are on the shorter side and should be pitching it on a fuller length. Ideally its the bowling coach who has to tell these things, considering our bowling coach himself was a very mediocre bowler and may not be very aware of the art of taking wickets, who is going to advise the bowlers?

The batsmen are a mess. See how Amla has made a big adjustment to his technique from the 2nd test. Is a batsman who himself avgd less than 30 in tests and less than 35 in FC capable of pointing out the issues to the batsman and help them get better?

God only knows what is the qualification o R Sridhar to be our fielding coach.

Somewhere in NZ, Ganguly would be smiling.

The biggest motivation is being a part of the Indian cricket team. You have seen cricketers who are not god-gifted, but even then, they have gone far. That’s because of the passion. The coaches need to find that out. Everybody doesn’t play for the country.Everybody has views in life and it should be respected. I have always believed that process is more important than results. I never thought about results, I always thought what is the right thing to do at that point of time whether it’s 10 runs needed, 14 runs needed or 5 runs needed.I was always so engrossed in the process that I never took the burden of thinking what if the result don’t go my way.It is something I learnt while playing tennis ball cricket on the roads of India. It is difficult. I don’t want them to play helicopter shots because they could get injured. In tennis ball cricket even it’s hit from the toe of the bat the ball still travels a lot but in normal cricket it has to be the middle part of the bat, so it requires a lot of work.

9 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

The bowlers are on the shorter side and should be pitching it on a fuller length. Ideally its the bowling coach who has to tell these things, considering our bowling coach himself was a very mediocre bowler and may not be very aware of the art of taking wickets, who is going to advise the bowlers?

The batsmen are a mess. See how Amla has made a big adjustment to his technique from the 2nd test. Is a batsman who himself avgd less than 30 in tests and less than 35 in FC capable of pointing out the issues to the batsman and help them get better?

God only knows what is the qualification o R Sridhar to be our fielding coach.

Somewhere in NZ, Ganguly would be smiling.

Do you really think that the coaches have not spoken to the bowlers about bowling a fuller length ?

Of course they have , it's the players inability to execute it. 

Same with batting, they can get off with driving on the up outside off stump etc but not overseas .

It's up to each individual player to figure out how to combat the conditions with the help of coaches but it's not the singular fault of  a batting/ bowling/ fielding coaches that players completely freeze when the cross that white line. 

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

CAC hired Dravid and Zak as batting and Bowling consultants. But Ravi Shastri said he dont need them. He would rather persist with Sanjay Bangar and Bharat Arun.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dravid & Zak with the Indian Team is a mouth watering prospect, but will it be fair to have an IIM & IItian reporting to a 4th Fail ? I am sure Zak & Dravid would have kicked out the prospect knowing that they will be assisting this Chewtiya.

Edited by Sean Bradley