velu

CSK Fan Club [ 2018 ] !!! We are Back

On 5/19/2018 at 12:44 PM, velu said:

bc saalas .. police screwed them really bad and they stopped protesting for the last one month :rotfl: 

( mean they use to protest for one or another thing every week ) 

Apparently they are back in tutukudi they need a good old narayana treatment from TN police. Especially Mr seeman 

On 5/2/2018 at 3:29 PM, Mariyam said:

Justin Bieber: 106 million followers

Donald Trump: 54 million followers

Clearly, Bieber is twice as influential. Twitter is such an amazing tie breaker.

One of the stupidest self goal posts I have read lol. Bieber has more fan following than Trump and it shows in their twitter simple. 

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

Apparently they are back in tutukudi they need a good old narayana treatment from TN police. Especially Mr seeman 

Not a Seeman supporter but fk TN police & govt. 

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

One of the stupidest self goal posts I have read lol. Bieber has more fan following than Trump and it shows in their twitter simple. 

Sarcasm. Look it up.

7 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Sarcasm. Look it up.

still a self goal you showed bieber who had more fan following had a bigger twitter following and tried to pass it claiming donald who had greater influence has lesser following haha but Donald gets his influence not through fan following. Bieber just has more fans nothing to do with i influence . so wrong self goal no sarcasam etc..hehe :laugh:

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

still a self goal you showed bieber who had more fan following had a bigger twitter following and tried to pass it claiming donald who had greater influence has lesser following haha but Donald gets his influence not through fan following. Bieber just has more fans nothing to do with i influence . so wrong self goal no sarcasam etc..hehe :laugh:

Don't project your lack of comprehension/ general levels of misunderstanding on to others.

Guest, sign in to access all features.