TO Beat AFRICA in AFRICA is a Dream

guys...

i did not see any celebration thread...

Do you realise its a dream for FANS and ANALYSTS of cricket and to achieve this dream of winning in africa is as good as possibly going on a date with a bollywood female star...M i correct??:phew:

when we beat Lanka i was hardly excited..

But beating africa in odi by 5-1...sorry its not beating but THRASHING africa 5-1 in ODI.

Beating africa by 2-1 in T 20.

and loosing by a whisker in test series by 1-2.

african test team could save their face by winning the test series and already many of their folks are getting replaced by younger one's , had the africans lost test series, half of their team would have lost their JOB.

even lankans also did that by chopping so many of their batsman and now africans are thing that way. 

I feel the africans do have talent but they do not pick the right team.

we also have to give a thumbs up to the india coaching staff and even the selectors to picking up the right team.

The most important series - the test series was lost. The team failed to live up to the #1 ranking and lost test after test. A dead rubber win in the test series and a couple of LOI series win cannot mask this big failure. The LOI wins, great as they are, are masking some fundamental issues plaguing the team. Besides Kohli and to an extent Dhawan, the batting is in bad shape. Middle order is spineless. The spin twins are obviously the big stars of the series as they repeatedly dismantled the SA lineup and their positive attitude is awesome. It would be great if they are backed fully and can repeat this success against other opposition also. 

On 25/02/2018 at 4:56 AM, vishalvirsingh said:

guys...

Do you realise its a dream for FANS and ANALYSTS of cricket and to achieve this dream of winning in africa is as good as possibly going on a date with a bollywood female star...M i correct??:phew:

But beating africa in odi by 5-1...sorry its not beating but THRASHING africa 5-1 in ODI.

african test team could save their face by winning the test series and already many of their folks are getting replaced by younger one's , had the africans lost test series, half of their team would have lost their JOB.

even lankans also did that by chopping so many of their batsman and now africans are thing that way. 

we also have to give a thumbs up to the india coaching staff and even the selectors to picking up the right team.

Why are you orgasming after losing test series? For god's sake!

On 2/24/2018 at 11:56 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

guys...

it is a nice win the LOI leg and definitely post wanderers test India absolutely trashed SA only one who stood up was Klassen and AB in that one knock during pink ODI.

The loss in first two tests were brutal. There was lack of practice games, poor combination, Rahane/Bhuv non selection. Papu's drops Dhawans drops..general catch drops..stupid execution on day 4 when chase was possible first test.

For me its an honors shared series. Not the victory which we felt was possible with a weakening SA side, next time many of our prime players might be on the wane and theirs might have just come of age.. They have to beat England this time around as it will be similar scenario..Aus is a prime team so it will be a difficult series.

On 2/28/2018 at 3:09 AM, lamellavig said:

Why are you orgasming after losing test series? For god's sake!

bcos we won the 2 cups and Africans managed to win just 1.

we thrashed africa 5-1...oh thats called big bashing and it definitely makes me feel proud being an indian cricketer. 5-1 is a BIG BIG WIN..its not a narrow 2-1 test win. then also beating africans 2-1 in the t 20 series....

in the test series africans got lucky to win 2-1 other wise we would have won two tests and africans just 1.

Edited by vishalvirsingh
18 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

we thrashed africa 5-1...oh thats called big bashing and it definitely makes me feel proud being an indian cricketer. 5-1 is a BIG BIG WIN..its not a narrow 2-1 test win. then also beating africans 2-1 in the t 20 series....

in the test series africans got lucky to win 2-1 other wise we would have won two tests and africans just 1.

Lucky, lol, rubbish. Only winners are lucky. Only losers are unlucky. 

21 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

By the way, Aussies are dominatingn Proteas. Not just winning, but dominating.

Let me repeat. Not just winning, dominating.