Maya kodnani Acquitted!!

don_corleone840

2 hours ago, BeardedAladdin said:

"We" kaun hai, be? Speak for yourself.

Each and every institution of Indian State has been infiltrated by the modern Hindutva hate inciting forces and making them their slaves. 

Last hope is/was Judiciary. Slowly but gradually Hindutva forces are also destroying the judiciary. 

Hindutva forces don't believe in Humanity and Equal Rights for all humans, but it believes only in making others their slaves, as they kept the Dalits as their slaves for thousands of years. 

Hindutva forces are two faced. They still say that India is Secular. 

But actually Hindutva forces are totally opposite to what Secularism is. 

And their true slogan is not "Sab ka Sath, Sab ka Vichar".... but it is "Sab Hamaray Ghulam, Sab Hamaray Servent". 

I don't find any difference between these modern Hindutva forces and the Islamic forces.

Islamic forces in Pakistan also want to destroy any Secularism. They also want to dominate all the minorities and convert them to their slaves in one way or the other. There is also no justice for the minorities. 

And when some Secular people, who still have some humanity left in them, speak out upon the plight of the minorities, then these Islamic forces label them as Desh Drohi, and agent of India/Israel, who should be killed for making Fasaad in name of Secularism and Humanity and for protesting for the rights of evil minorities. 

24 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Then you're not looking hard enough. They are different religions, and both preach a different way of life.

It seems to be true for the "Original Hindu Religion" teachings, which was concentrated upon Humanity and was a Dharmic religion which had common values with present Secularism. 

But in no way it is true for the present extremist Hindutva movement, which is biased, which is racist, which is totally anti-humanity and anti Secularism. 

You're right about one thing - hindutva is destroying secularism. And that's a good thing, from my point of view. Its the only reason why i'll vote for BJP. I hope they erase secularism from the constitution.

I don't know about the Indian Secularists. 

But for sure Secularism in it's pure form is very close to Humanity. 

If you have problems with Indian Secularists, then you have to reform the Secularism in India, and not to destroy the Secularism by making Hindutva forces strong. 

I don't care about what happens in Pakistan. I have no animosity towards pakistan, personally i think democracy isn't suited to the subcontinent. Both countries would be better off under authoritarian government.

Yes democracy is perhaps not suited at moment, while majority of the people of both countries are inflicted with this disease of religious fanaticism and they are a shame for humanity. 

India still has some hope, but Pakistan seems to be having no more chance to come out of this mess. 

58 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Then you're not looking hard enough. They are different religions, and both preach a different way of life.

You're right about one thing - hindutva is destroying secularism. And that's a good thing, from my point of view. Its the only reason why i'll vote for BJP. I hope they erase secularism from the constitution.

I don't care about what happens in Pakistan. I have no animosity towards pakistan, personally i think democracy isn't suited to the subcontinent. Both countries would be better off under authoritarian government.

Secularism is the only reason that is uniting this diverse country. Take that out and u will see revolt fron every part of India. I wont be surprised if civil war take place in future. 

-on-twitter-1841140?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

22 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

I disagree.

BJP and hindutva has emerged ON MERIT. They currently run 22 of 29 states.

Remember, when Ram Janambhoomi started in the late 80s, they had EVERYTHING stacked against them. Supreme court, media, politicians, the intellectual space, law and order, everything was Congress-run. Look at how far they've come in such a short time.

They're heroes, and they saved this country. If it was upto me, i'd build statues of Vajpayee, Advani and Singhal in every major Indian city.

Winning states with simple majority of 30-35% votes is every constituency is  not a victory. 

Look at the  hatred in reaction against Hindutva who didn't vote for it. 

BJP, Advani, RSS all of them have increased the hatred in Indian society 100 times more than before. It is a ticking bomb which is going to explode sooner or later. 

Minorities in India are about 500 million. How are you going to control them if they revolt? 

And for sure Internationally too nobody likes Hindutva, but it has been hated globally. It is only this that the western world is busy with the Muslim extremism at moment. As soon as they are finished with it, then sooner or later Hindutva will be targetted too as cancer for humanity. 

With polarized and disturbed society, you may win against Pakistan (which itself is a divided and doomed country), but what are you going to do against the Big Boys like China? Nothing. 

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Some of the most backwards bakwaas i've ever read. 

And while India's idea of secularism (appeasement of all) needs to go, true secularism is the mark of a civilized society- where religion is seperated from the state. Ironic, that India's golden age came at a time when it was pretty much the only civilization practicing ancient secularism, with kings freely having different religions than their forefathers and supporting all viewpoints, including atheist ones.

To me, Hinduvtas are scum, because they are doing what the Islamists and missionaries couldn't do: destroy hinduism.

I disagree.

BJP and hindutva has emerged ON MERIT. They currently run 22 of 29 states.

Remember, when Ram Janambhoomi started in the late 80s, they had EVERYTHING stacked against them. Supreme court, media, politicians, the intellectual space, law and order, everything was Congress-run. Look at how far they've come in such a short time.

They're heroes, and they saved this country. If it was upto me, i'd build statues of Vajpayee, Advani and Singhal in every major Indian city.

First build a statue for NSC Bose and APJ Abdul Kalam. BJP also run TN with ADMK chamchas. But I tell you what they are in line with what Congress has been doing. When Congress goes Left, BJP goes right but they are all working for the same agenda. Congress introduced Aadhar card and BJP opposed it when they were not in power. Now the same BJP introduces Aadhar card and made it mandatory. They have made even a villager open bank accounts so that Vijay Mallya and Nirav Modi can benefit and live comfortably in the west. Farmers are commiting suicide whereas ambani is making shitloads of money. There has to be some decency and both govts (in fact all govts) dont have it. And for opening a bank account or get a cellphone account you need Aadhar. They have made ration card services and gas subsidy unavailable for people who earn more than 1 lakh per annum. Imagine if you earn 1 lakh annualy, you earn a little more than 8k per month. A single room rent goes for that much in chennai. you have to pay for your kids school education, get groceries, and other household expenditure.

4 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

You're missing the bigger picture. Look at how the political spectrum has completely flipped. We're at a beginning, not at an end.

Hatred in indian society was far worse under congress, the period following Indira gandhi's emergency was the worst time in Indian history. Those days are long behind us now.

Minorities have no reason to revolt if they get what they want. If lower castes feel betrayed by the Congress - which they do, btw - then they'll voluntarily move towards BJP. This is the big question in indian politics: can hindutva defeat casteism. We'll see in 2019. The signs are encouraging - because I never, ever expected BJP to win by a landslide in Uttar pradesh. Congress' policies haven't done much for the upliftment of lower castes or muslims.

Your geopolitical scenario doesn't make sense either. The western world won't reign supreme forever, no chance. If anything, the western world is in decline, and they are looking inward as Russia and China become more influential. The new world order will look very different in the near-future. In any event, western countries want India to be a counter-weight to China, and the diplomatic ties reflect this.

And why should India 'win' against Pakistan? At most, a BJP-led government will settle Kashmir. Defeating pakistan isn't an end goal, they're a sovereign country and most Indians have no desire to 'take it over'. The idea is to build a self sufficient nation with a collective identity.

I don't believe in a war with China either, nobody does. They're a superpower in the making, if anything, India will become a manufacturing base for Chinese products. China will need India much in the same way the western world needed China throughout the last 2 decades. Regional instability hurts both countries, it'll never happen.

LOL. 

Keep dreaming about the bolded part. True, Western world's dominance of the globe has declined- but it was only natural, where a tiny portion of humanity (both in land and population) have been THE most dominant force on this planet's history in every single way imaginable : politically, socially, militaristically and culturally. 

However, the western world still produces the overwhelming bulk of the globe's wealth, the globe's technological research and the globe's social progress. Even to this day, the best of the best of India, China, Russia- overwhelmingly end up in the western world. And as long as these factors holds true, the western world will remain the most dominant force in the history of mankind. 

lol, you're canadian. None of this concerns you.

I am OCI. Meaning,i can choose to become Indian anytime i wish. So can my children. I have every single right of an Indian citizen except right to vote, be in the government & own farmland. So i am fully justified in my comments as i am still a citizen of India under a special category.

Edited by Muloghonto

Just now, BeardedAladdin said:

No voting rights, no citizenship. Go worry about canada, this isn't your country.

It is my country whenever i choose to make it my country. You realize that India is obligated to return my citizenship, at my choosing, yes ?

You don't deciede what is citizenship or not. OCI means Overseas Citizen of India. Says so on the card issued by GoI. So your words, matters not. 

In some ways, i am more privileged than most Indian citizens - i get to enjoy my US-Canadian dual citizenship while getting 99.99% the practical benefits of an Indian citizen. 

3 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

I support aadhar.

I don't give a **** about farmers. Marne de saalon ko. India should replace farmers with machines, no more loan waiver. Thankfully the BJP isn't paying attention to all the communist led protests.

Vijay Mallya and Nirav Modi took advantage of the loopholes in a shitty banking system. Good for them. There's the incentive to privatize banks and set up better safeguards.

India needs a government that empowers its wealthy, not its poor. Unfortunately, the BJP is a little too left wing for my liking on the economic side, but you can't have everything.

There hasn't been a single society on the planet that has succeeded in the long term by tilting the scales too much in favor of the elites. 

But then again, bolded comments show that you are not only a fascist, but a fascist bordering on psychopathy.

Abey jhaat ke paseene, you're nothing more than a tourist with an expedited visa. You have no rights.

I have every single right as you do, except the ones i named above. I can own property in India, i get the exact same education treatment in India,medical treatment- so do my kids.I can go anywhere in India than an Indian citizen can (and foreigners cannot).  Learn your own laws first before you lecture others. 

You know why the OCI exists? To ease the burden on consular services abroad. They gave you an expedited visa with unlimited entry so they don't have to process your shitty paperwork every-time you want to visit the "motherland". Its the government's way of dealing with lower-caste westerners like yourself who are permanently dealing with an identity crisis.

Apparently they also give us the exact same property rights as you (except for farmland rights), travel rights to restricted zones in India applicable identically as regular citizens. 

And its 4 AM in Kaneda, why the * are you awake? Go to bed.

Kaneda is a big country. Its just past midnight where i live, sonny. 

This is my last post to you, i'm putting you on my ignore list. Don't reply to me, waste somebody else's time.

As i thought- run run run away. 

I will however, keep exposing you.

8 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

I support aadhar.

I don't give a **** about farmers. Marne de saalon ko. India should replace farmers with machines, no more loan waiver. Thankfully the BJP isn't paying attention to all the communist led protests.

Vijay Mallya and Nirav Modi took advantage of the loopholes in a shitty banking system. Good for them. There's the incentive to privatize banks and set up better safeguards.

India needs a government that empowers its wealthy, not its poor. Unfortunately, the BJP is a little too left wing for my liking on the economic side, but you can't have everything.

Wow. Dude that's extreme. What's your age? Im pretty sure if you get over the age of 30 you'll regret making this statemnt.

We are an agrarian economy first of all. All this technology and IT slave jobs come from US. If they decide to stop or keep their jobs with themselves, we have to turn back to farming. That's our strength. You have to thank those people who are making your wheat or rice. Rather you say eff to them and let them die. Whatever job that your doing can also be replaced with machines dont forget that. Your lack of empathy for your fellow human beings will come back to you if you continue this kinda mindset. If Ambani who pretty much owns this country decides to automate everything you will also die of starvation.

You are saying good to mallya and nirav modi. You should be the devil's advocate. You come from a waelthy background I assume thats why you say more power to the wealthy. You are a scumbag really.

RIP Justice, Hindutva fanatics have infiltrated all our institutions it seems. Full license for extremist Hindutvawadis to indulge in terror/riots without any repercussions......morally bankrupt society which can never hope to reach first world standards. 

1 hour ago, BeardedAladdin said:

I support aadhar.

This is a typical mindset of hindu fundamentalist. They dont care about farmers. They dont care about child abuse. All they want is to spread intolerance and hatredness among people. 

It’s a free World. People are free to protest or boycott on any issue.

People don’t like these Bollywood actors or actresses selectively use tragedies to either promote their upcoming films or put India or “Hindusthan” in bad light.

Blaming people for boycotting these hypocrites as Hindu Rape apologists is bit of rich coming from Individuals who themselves champion their own free right...

Everybody is free to behave or protest... If you start giving motives to their way of protest, your own motives as a leftist or rightist is open to criticism...

Hindutvawadis have so much in common with Nazis. Wishing for farmers to die must be the lowest point in ICF history. Those who toil day in and day out weathering poverty and unimaginable suffering, just to put food on our tables need to be eliminated yeah right. At least the true face of certain people is now in the open, one of the rare good things about the current dispensation we know who's who. 

24 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Hindutvawadis have so much in common with Nazis. Wishing for farmers to die must be the lowest point in ICF history. Those who toil day in and day out weathering poverty and unimaginable suffering, just to put food on our tables need to be eliminated yeah right. At least the true face of certain people is now in the open, one of the rare good things about the current dispensation we know who's who. 

Perhaps those who say this would actually do a better job for farmers if they were the policy makers, than those whose waivers benefit rich farmers and the poor ones still commit suicide.

Edited by randomGuy