KL Rahul should be given a long rope !!!

velu

Just now, speedheat said:

I can't believe I am quoting this, the post above is filled with stupidity lol, 

1) kohli recently won a series vs sa in sa

Lol, don't sleep 

Still anyone will tell u he is the most clueless LOI captain

2) sr below 100 for someone batting at num 6 is poor and so as the avg of 33 and not forget the mode of dismissals 

To main upar kya farsi likha

3) bhai give be bat and pads even I will score yo a avg of 60 at sr 80 hiding behind tailenders scoring useless not outs

:phehe::phehe::giggle::phehe::phehe::phehe:

his s./r was 84

ja pad pehn ke khada hoja sirf faulkner ke aage.........n record it ill send it america funniest video or khatron ke khiladi 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Still anyone will tell u he is the most clueless LOI captain

To main upar kya farsi likha

:phehe::phehe::giggle::phehe::phehe::phehe:

his s./r was 84

ja pad pehn ke khada hoja sirf faulkner ke aage.........n record it ill send it america funniest video or khatron ke khiladi 

Sr. Of 84 is good?? For a batsman batting at num 6??? God :hysterical:

Bhai the most clueless loi captain dhoni has been kicked out of the captaincy

Dhoni is only  good against Faulkner type bowlers now a days

17 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Sr. Of 84 is good?? For a batsman batting at num 6??? God :hysterical:

Where did i write good, gaanjha idhar pakda 

Bhai the most clueless loi captain dhoni has been kicked out of the captaincy

He left it, kohli still goes for his help

Ganjha idhar pakda

Dhoni is only  good against Faulkner type bowlers now a days

u go  n smash na , u promised na ull smash them. Leave faulkner wud be to fast for u ....go smash perara 

18 minutes ago, velu said:

stop trolling :police:

or face the consequence

Sorry velu, I actually avoide babaji ankit but when I see his unlimited chamchagiri and gems like avg 33 is OK for a batsman coming at num 6 with sr 97 I just can't stop laughing

6 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Sorry velu, I actually avoide babaji ankit but when I see his unlimited chamchagiri and gems like avg 33 is OK for a batsman coming at num 6 with sr 97 I just can't stop laughing

your babaji won the FL league convincingly , proves his cricket acumen :p:

i myself too got warning for trolling , so be safe :secret:

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Where did i write good, gaanjha idhar pakda 

He left it, kohli still goes for his help

Ganjha idhar pakda

u go  n smash na , u promised na ull smash them. Leave faulkner wud be to fast for u ....go smash perara 

He left coz he was one trick pony and clueless captain, kohli still goes for his help nothing wrong in it but he ends up getting suggestions like bowling kd in death overs, lol

Bhai at least I won't defend a fultos in death overs off faulkner and hide behind kuldeep n bhuvi to score some useless n.o.

You accept that sr of 80 is bad but doesn't accept the fact that runs scored with that sr is of no use to team unless you are in a situation like 30/3 or something, that's your clueless ness. 

Carry in with your dhoni chamchagiei

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

He left coz he was one trick pony and clueless captain, kohli still goes for his help nothing wrong in it but he ends up getting suggestions like bowling kd in death overs, lol

Bhai at least I won't defend a fultos in death overs off faulkner and hide behind kuldeep n bhuvi to score some useless n.o.

You accept that sr of 80 is bad but doesn't accept the fact that runs scored with that sr is of no use to team unless you are in a situation like 30/3 or something, that's your clueless ness. 

Carry in with your dhoni chamchagiei

He left coz he knew he cant take it anymore,every captain has a shelf and he passed his and no point burdening urself 

Huge diff btw resignation n kicked

on some day its a liability on sopme day not, how was it costly when akila ran over us and he batted till end and won it with bhuvi . N had he had everything perfect the question wudnt have been asked. Questions is asked of him coz their is a drop in ability but happens to everyone

He left coz he knew he cant take it anymore,every captain has a shelf and he passed his and no point burdening urself 

Huge diff btw resignation n kicked

on some day its a liability on sopme day not, how was it costly when akila ran over us and he batted till end and won it with bhuvi . N had he had everything perfect the question wudnt have been asked. Questions is asked of him coz their is a drop in ability but happens to everyone

Bad example....Akila??? What connection he has?? With dhoni retirement from captaincy??. Cring!! 

Edited by speedheat
1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Its you who was shamelessly defending that 9(18) knock in IPL sec. Until I stepped in and proved you wrong!! 

credit mat le, neither did i defend the knock 

go n read my post where i have it was not wrong to play that way that coz the target wasnt huge. Its no defending the knock its presenting a diff POV, if u get obv it looks bad. 

Ill still nothing wrong to plan to bat till end if ur one the main batsman if the target is low, it didnt say it was right to play if the target was 180. Huge difff

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Bad example....Akila??? What connection he has?? With dhoni retirement from captaincy??. Cring!! 

to ur connection of low s/r when he had to bat to save our team when akila ran us over 

i swear ru irritating me or smoking some low quality **** , where did i say two are connected. They are 2 diff , nothing annoys if someone reads what i didnt write . Stop making delussional answer when u dnt even knw the diff between resignation n kicked out

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

credit mat le, neither did i defend the knock 

go n read my post where i have it was not wrong to play that way that coz the target wasnt huge. Its no defending the knock its presenting a diff POV, if u get obv it looks bad. 

Ill still nothing wrong to plan to bat till end if ur one the main batsman if the target is low, it didnt say it was right to play if the target was 180. Huge difff

:facepalm:

to ur connection of low s/r when he had to bat to save our team when akila ran us over 

i swear ru irritating me or smoking some low quality **** , where did i say two are connected. They are 2 diff , nothing annoys if someone reads what i didnt write . Stop making delussional answer when u dnt even knw the diff between resignation n kicked out

Read my posts, i said sr 80 is useful if you are batting at 3 and situation is 30-3 something, read that post! So that akila example was cringe!!!