Rohit Sharma embarrassingly fails to hit the target at a baseball game

:facepalm:And this guy is an international cricketer, apparently a successful one too. 1st Indian cricketer to be given the honour of throwing the 'First Pitch' and he makes a hash out of it. I mean is it really that difficult to get such a basic thing right? Even an obese 80 year old grandpa would have done better.

This is how it's done:

https://www.news18.com/cricketnext/news/rohit-sharma-throws-ceremonial-first-pitch-at-baseball-club-seattle-mariners-1767819.html

On a day when the ardent bhakt of Rohit Sharma preached about the path to enlightenment via his Master only fair that prospective disciples raise some valid thought provoking questions...guru-shishya parampara they call it.  

Edited by Gollum
3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol why was he invited? And believe me I've been watching baseball for years, there have been worse targets than that.

From the article:

Rohit Sharma is managed by IMG Reliance Talent Management and is on a 3 city US tour as part of 'Desh-Legends of Cricket Series'. Rohit will be visiting San Francisco/Bay Area, Seattle and Los Angeles where the Indian cricketer will participate in a series of cricket clinics and fan meet and greets.

Worse targets sure but from an elite level sportsman with some semblance of hand-eye co ordination, balance and good nervous system? 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

:facepalm:And this guy is an international cricketer, apparently a successful one too. 1st Indian cricketer to be given the honour of throwing the 'First Pitch' and he makes a hash out of it. I mean is it really that difficult to get such a basic thing right? Even an obese 80 year old grandpa would have done better.

This is how it's done:

https://www.news18.com/cricketnext/news/rohit-sharma-throws-ceremonial-first-pitch-at-baseball-club-seattle-mariners-1767819.html

On a day when the ardent bhakt of Rohit Sharma preached about the path to enlightenment via his Master only fair that prospective disciples raise some valid thought provoking questions...guru-shishya parampara they call it.  

:hysterical: