Indian Middle Order vs Pak Middle Order(2011)

GautiMaan

Having followed a few matches in the Asia Cup and enduring some painful batting by our middle order,it occured to me that this brand of batting was eerily similar to something I had seen before and then it struck me,it was Pak of 2011.

Rayudu vs Younis Khan(Tie,Younis the ODI player was that bad)
Karthik vs Asad Shafiq(Asad who?I remembered the guy but not his stats,checked cricinfo and my suspicions were confirmed-Tie)
MS Dhoni vs Misbah(Tie,my greatest fear is MS will play a Misbah at Mohali type innings next World Cup) 
Jhadav vs Akmal(Tie)

Kudos to MSK Prasad and co for picking a team that matches a poor batting side from almost a decade earlier:two_thumbs_up:

6 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

So that team got to SF. You are saying we ll get to SF's which is a good thing. Indian fans are so positive 

Keep it up gauti!

Semi final is an under achievement for this team. Considering we are in top rankings in Odis and have been consistent. Final would be more appropriate.

38 minutes ago, GautiMaan said:

Having followed a few matches in the Asia Cup and enduring some painful batting by our middle order,it occured to me that this brand of batting was eerily similar to something I had seen before and then it struck me,it was Pak of 2011.

Rayudu vs Younis Khan(Tie,Younis the ODI player was that bad)
Karthik vs Asad Shafiq(Asad who?I remembered the guy but not his stats,checked cricinfo and my suspicions were confirmed-Tie)
MS Dhoni vs Misbah(Tie,my greatest fear is MS will play a Misbah at Mohali type innings next World Cup) 
Jhadav vs Akmal(Tie)

Kudos to MSK Prasad and co for picking a team that matches a poor batting side from almost a decade earlier:two_thumbs_up:

His knock in the 2015 SF was a homage to Misbah's disasterclass against India in the 2011 WC SF.

16 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

So that team got to SF. You are saying we ll get to SF's which is a good thing. Indian fans are so positive 

Keep it up gauti!

They had Afridi :cantstop:

This team will also reach SF

If they were playing in 2011 :phehe:

Edited by GautiMaan