There is no one matching Hardik Pandya’s abilities in India: MSK Prasad

And why do we need Pandya in Test cricket? Do these guys even review players' performances? They have this one idea and just follow it blindly.
And only kick players because of political issues.

Kohli is worse than Dhoni

At least Dhoni had intent in times...

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Just because you bowl 140+ doesn't make you a good bowler. Umesh phaast Yadav bowls well above that and is one of the worst ODI bowlers Even

2 hours ago, zen said:

Just that he can bowl at 140+, which when combined with his batting and fielding talent, makes him an useful cricketer and a game changer in certain aspects (won us a test with the ball for e.g.)

2 hours ago, Khota said:

He knows it all. Anyone who an write that someone bowls at 140+ is a good bowler shows his lack  of understanding of the game. Very immature statement on his part. What makes it worst is that he has doubled down on it.

People saying he only bowls 140k+ needs to watch his bowling again and see he has a very good away going deilvery that will trouble any batsman n world and he bowls good length overseas as well. Also he has a deceptive bouncer to

U dnt get a MOM on debut for bowling or a fifer in test match just by bowling only 140k 

He got root out few times in that series, root in one fo world top batsman

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

People saying he only bowls 140k+ needs to watch his bowling again and see he has a very good away going deilvery that will trouble any batsman n world and he bowls good length overseas as well. Also he has a deceptive bouncer to

U dnt get a MOM on debut for bowling or a fifer in test match just by bowling only 140k 

He got root out few times in that series, root in one fo world top batsman

he is the one who relives the pressure for the opposition with his bowling.

1 minute ago, zen said:

Why do you call yourself "Khota" 

1. Hindi slang for a brothel/whorehouse, may be used to denote a popular hangout (sometimes the word 'khopcha' is also used)

That is why you are gods gift to earth because your stupidity is unmatched. 

I have explained before khota means friend but now you are on my sh*t list.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

That is why you are gods gift to earth because your stupidity is unmatched. 

I have explained before khota means friend but now you are on my sh*t list.

Stop crying dumbarse .... I had heard of Khota = Donkey; Khota = As discussed before; Khota = liar/wrong/etc.; So now Khota = friend too :lol: 

Modern men do not necessarily understand cavemen's language :dontknow:

+Caveman+Final.JPG

7 hours ago, zen said:

Stop crying dumbarse .... I had heard of Khota = Donkey; Khota = As discussed before; Khota = liar/wrong/etc.; So now Khota = friend too :lol: 

Modern men do not necessarily understand cavemen's language :dontknow:

+Caveman+Final.JPG

Calling yourself modern does not hide the fact you are stupid.

Let this sink in "140+ k is a good bowler"

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Calling yourself modern does not hide the fact you are stupid.

Let this sink in "140+ k is a good bowler"

You are a liar. Once exposed the you tried to steer the discussion to what is not being implied :lol: 

Anyways,  to your level of discussions and in the language that you understand, let’s see if your primitive brain can understand the below: 

“Khota khota khota ko khota khota khota pe le gaya” :hehe: 

PS clue 

Spoiler

khota (liar) khota (donkey) Khota (friend) ko khota (wrong) khota (you know what) pe le gaya

Edited by zen
5 hours ago, zen said:

You are a liar. Once exposed the you tried to steer the discussion to what is not being implied :lol: 

Anyways,  to your level of discussions and in the language that you understand, let’s see if your primitive brain can understand the below: 

“Khota khota khota ko khota khota khota pe le gaya” :hehe: 

PS clue 

Reveal hidden contents

khota (liar) khota (donkey) Khota (friend) ko khota (wrong) khota (you know what) pe le gaya

Quoting you is lying then true.

I really dont have bandwidth for your juvenile behavior.

6 hours ago, Khota said:

I can count on those two to take wkts.

hope u do understand that shami n umesh gets a 1st hand at new ball with a chance to take all wkts and pandya gets the last with remaining wkts

yet shami doesnt have a fifer in england

pandya does

Umesh was toothless in 1st and is not considered good enough to play overseas on so many occasions

they are bowlers so obv thats their main job

Pandya job is diff 

Back on topic, Pandya' USP is his ability to hit 100s and bowl at 140+ .... As has been discussed on multiple occasions, Pandya is not in the side because he is among the top 3 batsmen or bowlers but because of his ability to combine batting (power hitting included) and bowling better than those competing for those type of roles, while safeguarding against the diminishing returns of playing an extra batsman / bowler 

And in this respect, MSK is spot on! 

Edited by zen
6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

hope u do understand that shami n umesh gets a 1st hand at new ball with a chance to take all wkts and pandya gets the last with remaining wkts

yet shami doesnt have a fifer in england

pandya does

Umesh was toothless in 1st and is not considered good enough to play overseas on so many occasions

they are bowlers so obv thats their main job

Pandya job is diff 

You do understand that even if he gets the new ball he may not be able to do much. Also you do understand that while batting he is getting tired bowlers.

The point I am making it is that this so called allrounder cannot be reliably expected to take wkts or score runs.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

You do understand that even if he gets the new ball he may not be able to do much. Also you do understand that while batting he is getting tired bowlers.

The point I am making it is that this so called allrounder cannot be reliably expected to take wkts or score runs.

First time he got the new ball in ODIs, he picked up 3 wickets and a MoM.  

Not claiming Pandya is good enough to hold a full-time bowling spot, but he's more than good enough to hold down a 6/7 batting spot in ODIs and be a very competent 5th bowler.  Heck he's well ahead of the likes of Mitch Marsh and look how long a rope that guy is getting with the Aus team.  

You are clearly and firmly stuck on the anti-Pandya bandwagon for whatever reason, whether its something to do with Zen or not.  But you are doing yourself a disservice carrying such a massive blindspot.

34 minutes ago, sandeep said:

First time he got the new ball in ODIs, he picked up 3 wickets and a MoM.  

Not claiming Pandya is good enough to hold a full-time bowling spot, but he's more than good enough to hold down a 6/7 batting spot in ODIs and be a very competent 5th bowler.  Heck he's well ahead of the likes of Mitch Marsh and look how long a rope that guy is getting with the Aus team.  

You are clearly and firmly stuck on the anti-Pandya bandwagon for whatever reason, whether its something to do with Zen or not.  But you are doing yourself a disservice carrying such a massive blindspot.

And Stu bunny once took 5 wickets whren given the new ball

Doesn't mean crap

Such weak logic

SMH