Another terrorist attack by so called peacefulls

DHONI_FANN

Lol. People like you are the problem. Every time some crap like this happens, I see FB posts and videos of how these terrorists don’t stand for the religion and other bs.

Not a single guy comes out and says. Yes there is a problem and we ought to fix it.

Most of these guys belong to your homeland as well.

what is my problem? Yeah the very fact that me and my family  could be mistaken for a neighboring country and religion and be victim of a hate crime thanks to some idiots.

‘My’ homeland is also a victim of terrorism actually. I could be also mistaken for a terrorist & be victim of a hate crime. Or are you ok with that?

5 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

You might think ISIS ‘represent’ Islam but not me.

Moderates need to 'represent' Islam a lot more, and a lot louder though.  ISIS, Saudi Arabia, Taliban, even those judges in Indonesia who punished somebody for complaining about noise disturbance from mosque loudspeakers are all filling in the vacuum.

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Lol. People like you are the problem. Every time some crap like this happens, I see FB posts and videos of how these terrorists don’t stand for the religion and other bs.

Not a single guy comes out and says. Yes there is a problem and we ought to fix it.

Most of these guys belong to your homeland as well.

what is my problem? Yeah the very fact that me and my family  could be mistaken for a neighboring country and religion and be victim of a hate crime thanks to some idiots.

Ironically these ppl are the same who waste no opportunity to label Hindus as intolerant, Sanghis, Chaddis, Gobars, Saffron Terrorists what not. Hypocrisy koi inse sikhe

Just now, cric_fan said:

My’ homeland is also a victim of terrorism actually. I could be also mistaken for a terrorist & be victim of a hate crime. Or are you ok with that?

A person who gets STD by having unprotected sex with a prostitute is not a victim. 

Sorry for the crude analogy but that’s what you got from playing with fire. Why should India or for the matter of fact the world suffer?

Moderates need to 'represent' Islam a lot more,and a lot louder though.  ISIS, Saudi Arabia, Taliban, even those judges in Indonesia who punished somebody for complaining about noise disturbance from mosque loudspeakers are all filling in the vacuum.

We do. There are more peaceful/moderate Muslims than the nutters in the world. Im sure you are aware of this. There is no place for terrorism.

2 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

We do. There are more peaceful/moderate Muslims than the nutters in the world. Im sure you are aware of this. There is no place for terrorism.

All Muslims are not terrorists that is common sense but unfortunately all Terrorists follow some form of Islam and that is a fact

6 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Nobody doubts there are more moderate and casual muslims than nutters, but he is right - they represent Islam far more than you guys, because you guys don't do jack $hit while those guys put out never-ending messages of hate, conversion and idiocy. Those who scream the loudest, become the representatives of whatever they are screaming about. Those who stay quiet, pass the mantle of representation. 

1 minute ago, cric_fan said:

Im not denying that...but I suppose in your book only certain ppl from certain backgrounds are terrorists.

The 10 year old brainwashed illiterate kid who blows himself up is not the actual threat. The guys behind them are usually well educated and come from rich backgrounds and they are a real threat to the world. As I said it is the elite ones who screw it up for the rest.

You probably have some reasons like fear etc not to raise your voice which I understand but atleast don’t deny the ground realities.

12 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Before I go..can@DHONI_FAN respond to the above...the hypocrite accuses others of victim mentality.

I still maintain Kathua rape case is a well planned conspiracy to malign India. Let the truth come out genius. Don't jump the guns. The trial is not over yet :facepalm:

Edited by DHONI_FANN

Nobody doubts there are more moderate and casual muslims than nutters, but he is right - they represent Islam far more than you guys, because you guys don't do jack $hit while those guys put out never-ending messages of hate, conversion and idiocy. Those who scream the loudest, become the representatives of whatever they are screaming about. Those who stay quiet, pass the mantle of representation. 

Wtf? Are you for real?? I suppose you know more about my religion than I do?

1 minute ago, cric_fan said:

Omg. How disgusting of you. You are sick. Pakistan recently executed Zainab’s murderer whilst you guys were out on the streets i supporting the murderers.

Lol.. abey sick person everyone knows how Pakistani judicial system works. Don't need a lecture from gawar aadmi .. ever hear the term "innocent until proven guilty" . Summary trial doesn't work in such criminal cases. I reiterate let the truth come out. Don't jump the gun. The gulilty will be punished for sure once proven beyond doubt. BTW it is Kathua rape case not Kashmir .. so get some education first. 

Lol.. abey sick person everyone knows how Pakistani judicial system works. Don't need a lecture from gawar aadmi .. ever hear the term "innocent until proven guilty" . Summary trial doesn't work in such criminal cases. I reiterate let the truth come out. Don't jump the gun. The gulilty will be punished for sure once proven beyond doubt. BTW it is Kathua rape case not Kashmir .. so get some education first. 

You are sick

15 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Wtf? Are you for real?? I suppose you know more about my religion than I do?

its not about who knows more, its about representation. Those who are more active, will always be more representational than those who are inactive - not just for religion but in ANY ideology.Its a pretty simple concept, really.

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Moderates need to 'represent' Islam a lot more, and a lot louder though.  ISIS, Saudi Arabia, Taliban, even those judges in Indonesia who punished somebody for complaining about noise disturbance from mosque loudspeakers are all filling in the vacuum.

I have a genuine question here.

What exactly do you wish the 'moderates' to do? Its not like the likes of ISIS will pay any heed.

Most ISIS victims are Shiite Muslims. You (ie not you per se, but the West) don't buy oil from ISIS. You don't arm them through your proxies in Saudi and UAE. You arm these maniacs (I mean literally, not the global with the dot baba variety) to their teeth, finance them through black market oil and want moderates to chai pe charcha with them?

Edited by Mariyam