Kashmir problem and the solution of it by major gaurav arya

vayuu1

IMO, Gaurav Arya is foolish. Offensive post below :fear1:

Spoiler

There is no such thing as "Islamic Radicalization" in the valley or anywhere else. Islam is Islam. I'm not sure why every Dhimmi in this country is so connected at the hip to Islam, so much so that they need to blame everything else except for it. There is always some mythical syncretic Islam or Radical Islam polluting "true Islam" or "Indian Islam". Let them call themselves Left, Right, Center, or whatever stupid Western phrase they want to superimpose over Indian thought: they almost unanimously have some blind spot regarding Islam, the size of the moon itself. These people are almost always Hindu/Atheist/Agnostic as well. It is sickening that in the part of the world where upwards of 80 million people were murdered, and countless more were enslaved, mutilated, raped, tortured, etc for the expansion of the cult, that so many people who LARP as "liberals" feel the compulsion to defend such a thing or provide covering fire for it by blaming radicalization rather than the religion/philosophy itself.  

Sorry, one can't claim to be a liberal and also defend it. 

20 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Hide contents

There is no such thing as "Islamic Radicalization" in the valley or anywhere else. Islam is Islam. I'm not sure why every Dhimmi in this country is so connected at the hip to Islam, so much so that they need to blame everything else except for it. There is always some mythical syncretic Islam or Radical Islam polluting "true Islam" or "Indian Islam". Let them call themselves Left, Right, Center, or whatever stupid Western phrase they want to superimpose over Indian thought: they almost unanimously have some blind spot regarding Islam, the size of the moon itself. These people are almost always Hindu/Atheist/Agnostic as well. It is sickening that in the part of the world where upwards of 80 million people were murdered, and countless more were enslaved, mutilated, raped, tortured, etc for the expansion of the cult, that so many people who LARP as "liberals" feel the compulsion to defend such a thing or provide covering fire for it by blaming radicalization rather than the religion/philosophy itself.  

yeah that is what I thought. What radicalization is he talking about?  Radicalization is the basic foundation of Islam.

27 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Hide contents

what is the other option. kashmirs muslim population would be like 12 million i guess. So what is the other option ? resettle Pandits, move other indian communities in and make them minority ?

Edited by Vilander

31 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what is the other option. kashmirs muslim population would be like 12 million i guess. So what is the other option ? resettle Pandits, move other indian communities in and make them minority ?

I know you are big on human rights as an issue, but there isn't anything that can effectively solve the Kashmir issue without some  degree of "corrupting one's soul" by committing some type of human rights violation (I am not referring to killing either).

I personally think that even repealing 370 is a temporary band-aid.  

Edit:

Also, I don't think any Idea of India type action can ever really solve the issue. 

Edited by Tibarn