Reports of violence by Afghanistan fans

Most of these guys have been displaced from their mother land thanks to their neighbor and are living as refugees. This kind of racist entitlement is exactly what I am talking about.

What the fk is tribal mentality.

You got your answer 

How is that racist? Since I was a kid, Pathan’s were known troublemakers- I’ve encountered it myself.

Tribal mentality as in bringing their bad habits over here.
2 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Afghans are no saints either. They are non for causing problems in Europe e.g UK and Germany. Most of the Afghans here are like Pakistanis which means they are backwards too so there’s no difference between the two 

I have never heard of a Afghan origin born and raised overseas guy get in any most wanted lists.

Most of these guys have been displaced from their mother land thanks to their neighbor and are living as refugees. This kind of racist entitlement is exactly what I am talking about.

You got your answer 

You guys are hypocrites. Pakistan is also a victim of terrorism. So how come the big heart for Afg??
Just now, maniac said:

You got your answer 

A lot of that had to do with US and Russia too. Why don’t you blame the so called greatest nation on the earth? Americans and Russians are the reasons the mess Afghanistan is in currently. Do you think Pak would have done anything if US hadn’t supported warlords against Soviet? Your lack of history knowledge is showing here but that’s what your narrative is, blame it on Pakistan. As I’ve said Pakistan are hardly saint and one of the worst communities in UK but Afghans are no saints either. I am pretty sure you’ve never been to Afghanistan to see the ground realities here.

Just now, cric_fan said:

You guys are hypocrites. Pakistan is also a victim of terrorism. So how come the big heart for Afg??

Pakistan is not a victim of terrorism it suffers from it because of its own doing.

A guy who has unprotected sex with prostitutes and contracts a dangerous STD is not a victim, he is a guy suffering the consequences of his own foolishness.

Pakistan is not a victim of terrorism it suffers from it because of its own doing.

A guy who has unprotected sex with prostitutes and contracts a dangerous STD is not a victim, he is a guy suffering the consequences of his own foolishness.

Oh cut your biased crap man. Seriously. Again, why the love for Afg??
Just now, cric_fan said:

This guy has notion that Afghans love Indians. It might be true for local Afghans but in overseas, they hardly care about Indians because of the difference in religion, They mingle a lot more with Pakistanis and Persians.

A lot of that had to do with US and Russia too. Why don’t you blame the so called greatest nation on the earth? Americans and Russians are the reasons the mess Afghanistan is in currently. Do you think Pak would have done anything if US hadn’t supported warlords against Soviet? Your lack of history knowledge is showing here but that’s what your narrative is, blame it on Pakistan. As I’ve said Pakistan are hardly saint and one of the worst communities in UK but Afghans are no saints either. I am pretty sure you’ve never been to Afghanistan to see the ground realities here.

Pak was one of the only or 1 of handful of countries that accepted the Taliban regime.

Dont feed me crap or pseudo history you probably hear at your “friday“ school.

Us was never directly involved in the Russian invasion of it were the Russian-Us conflict wouldn’t have been called the Cold War.

of course I am not naive to deny us involvement, but it was Pak that trained  the youth of Afghan and ruined an entire generation.

There is a reason why they hate you guys with a passion

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Not love but sympathy for guys displaced from their homes. I will day the same thing about Jews in ww2 or current day Kashmiri Pandits or the Muslims getting badly mistreated in China 

The US helped the Afghans throw out an invading army that was committing mass atrocities, including mass reprisals on civilians and systemic war rape, in the name of propping up their pro-Soviet satellite regime.

Most of the Mujaheddin the US aided joined the Northern Alliance after the Soviets were kicked out and the civil war began, including the most renowned Mujaheddin of all, Ahmad Shah Massoud. The Northern Alliance formed the nucleus of the present Afghan state which remains a US ally to this day, so one can draw a continuity between the men the US helped in 1979 and the men they continue to help today.

Meanwhile, the Taliban is largely the creation of Pakistan. Their manpower base was and remains largely reliant on radicalised Pashtuns from just across the border, and the Taliban was organized and armed in the early days by Pakistan's ISI, and they continue to support the Taliban to this day in a bid to extend their control over the region.

Please get your "history" right

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Pak was one of the only or 1 of handful of countries that accepted the Taliban regime.

Dont feed me crap or pseudo history you probably hear at your “friday“ school.

Us was never directly involved in the Russian invasion of it were the Russian-Us conflict wouldn’t have been called the Cold War.

of course I am not naive to deny us involvement, but it was Pak that trained  the youth of Afghan and ruined an entire generation.

There is a reason why they hate you guys with a passion

Do you think Pak had enough money to train like 1000s of fighters? It was all financed by the USA the training and all that. 

4 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

This guy has notion that Afghans love Indians. It might be true for local Afghans but in overseas, they hardly care about Indians because of the difference in religion, They mingle a lot more with Pakistanis and Persians.

I guess you got carried away and missed the topic of the thread 

1 minute ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Do you think Pak had enough money to train like 1000s of fighters? It was all financed by the USA the training and all that. 

Of course it was. And you think Pak took that money begrudgingly or was threatened by the US? 

You can blame the US all you want but in the end it was Pakistan that implemented it to make a quick buck.

2 hours ago, asterix said:

Now if I say something then Pak members won’t like it. I’m not generalising.

When the Pak Vs India match at Old Trafford was going on, I saw a car full of Pak fans driving slowly, blocking traffic outside the stadium, swearing full MC, BC to Indian fans. No Indian fans retaliated...

I witnessed it as I’d to leave early before the match finished.

Was it a clapped out old Datsun?

Probably a group of taxi drivers on route to work the second shift at the local fried chicken joint. 

Can't afford the tickets so pool together the petrol money to do drive bys. Peasants. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Of course it was. And you think Pak took that money begrudgingly or was threatened by the US? 

You can blame the US all you want but in the end it was Pakistan that implemented it to make a quick buck.

Of course a struggling economy would take money from a superpower. Afghanistan would probably do the same, just like they sponsor TTP in Pakistan which is cause of terrorism in Pakistan. It was not just Pakistan but also Arabs who supported the so called freedom fighters.

Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

Of course a struggling economy would take money from a superpower. Afghanistan would probably do the same, just like they sponsor TTP in Pakistan which is cause of terrorism in Pakistan. It was not just Pakistan but also Arabs who supported the so called freedom fighters.

When Indian economy struggles it changes its economic policies, doesn’t take handouts to train terrorists.

I guess everyone has their own way of dealing with monetary problems.

Also who cares what the Arabs did or the usa did, they have enough surplus money to do what they want right or wrong from a political perspective, it was Pak youth that got screwed and in turn Afghan youth.

Also on one hand you guys call Kashmir a freedom struggle but a struggling wary torn country like Afghan now sponsored terrorism in Pak :hysterical:

You guys believe too much of this crap