Anti-Chinese sentiment makes no sense

Manny_Pacquiao

There's a shocking amount of anti-chinese nonsense going around social media.

It is politically motivated. I am hearing people say that China is waging biological warfare on the world, china is responsible for this because they eat bats, chinese should pay a price, and so on. All prejudiced opinions with ZERO evidence behind them other than bullshit speculation.

I'm starting to see some of this on news channels, you'd think china is declaring war on india. Complete garbage.

All while the WHO and other foreign countries are praising the chinese response - which, lets face it - was far more effective than anything india will be able to muster.

Does anti-chinese sentiment serve any purpose other than to drive a wedge between two neighboring countries for....*ahem*....somebody else's benefit?

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

Yeah I too don't understand all this anti China bullshit as well. 

Like that Italian mayor, we should all go hug a Chinese guy if we find any nearby.  You know what, screw this... I'm taking my private jet off to Wuhan now to go hug my dear Chinese brothers. Siya later. :ciao:

yeah, what an idiotic thing to say by the mayor...because the average chinese person is responsible for this.

You know this is bullshit.

Also, i'm gonna continue laughing at our morally righteous, empathetic guru @sandeep who has no issues peddling prejudiced, unsubstantiated horse-**** about china, while condemning ALL legitimate concerns raised over muslims in his "beloved homeland" as bigotry.

Not a good day for you, sandy. You're looking like a dweeb.

17 minutes ago, sandeep said:

It was only a matter of time before flat-earth kiddies like manny started making ample demonstrations of their brains with such threads.  

Well i'm glad you're good at hindsight analysis, because your deductive reasoning is terrible.

Your china theory still doesn't show any solid evidence, by the way. "COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT LIE BECAUSE COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT EVILLL!!!". Not a valid argument.

This is where your public display of empathy and self-righteousness would make you look respectable, by the way.

2 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

There's a shocking amount of anti-chinese nonsense going around social media.

It is politically motivated. I am hearing people say that China is waging biological warfare on the world, china is responsible for this because they eat bats, chinese should pay a price, and so on. All prejudiced opinions with ZERO evidence behind them other than bullshit speculation.

I'm starting to see some of this on news channels, you'd think china is declaring war on india. Complete garbage.

All while the WHO and other foreign countries are praising the chinese response - which, lets face it - was far more effective than anything india will be able to muster.

Does anti-chinese sentiment serve any purpose other than to drive a wedge between two neighboring countries for....*ahem*....somebody else's benefit?

Look at how their scientists gave recommendations to WHO that the virus doesn’t spread human to human, while it did after 3 weeks, they are responsible for deaths of 1000s , DC about their eating habits and definitely no evidence of bio weapons