'I still want to touch 100mph' - Ishant Sharma

TaNk

Maybe he plans to buy a very fast sports car? :hmmm: There is no way Ishant is ever touching 90 mph. At best, he can be in the 86-88 mph bracket, with the odd one over 90 mph. Unfortunately, those ‘Made in Taiwan’ speed guns that they used the CB series in 2008 when he clocked those 150 kph thunderbolts, raised all our expectation levels beyond the realms of possibility.
bt why only he touched 150 , not pravin kumar, irfan both were at their normal pace, he was really generating that kind of pace in that series, u can see Matthew Hayden playing him way behind the crease, u cam check that over in which he bowled 152 k delivery that was a fiery over.
Maybe he plans to buy a very fast sports car? :hmmm: There is no way Ishant is ever touching 90 mph. At best, he can be in the 86-88 mph bracket, with the odd one over 90 mph. Unfortunately, those ‘Made in Taiwan’ speed guns that they used the CB series in 2008 when he clocked those 150 kph thunderbolts, raised all our expectation levels beyond the realms of possibility.
Lots of people have said the speed guns in england recently were faulty too. There isn't much concrete evidence to suggest either viewpoint.

His story just goes on like agarkar, zak and munaf and many indian bowlers... one day at the domestic level they say we have prepared a 150kph bowler..ie 12 years back.. Then i got to see him.. barely 5 ft skinny - agarkar!!! :haha: Then came in munaf - for the first 2 matches he was bowling at 145 kph+ Next season at 120kph.. Same with ya Ishant

His story just goes on like agarkar, zak and munaf and many indian bowlers... one day at the domestic level they say we have prepared a 150kph bowler..ie 12 years back.. Then i got to see him.. barely 5 ft skinny - agarkar!!! :haha: Then came in munaf - for the first 2 matches he was bowling at 145 kph+ Next season at 120kph.. Same with ya Ishant
Whats wrong with him??? He is a lot better than the rubbish p(a)ussies pacers.