I am buying a ......

maniac

350 dollars is for 8GB version link. The 16 GB version is for 389 - link. IMO TouchWiz/Sense etc is essentially bloatware. With stock android I can do as much customization as I want.
Touchwiz/sense is a kind of a customization provided by manufacturer but you can still install customized ROMs, try MIUI v5.

All new smartphones are very good to start with.. it is towards the end of their lifetimes when things start to go horribly wrong.. My S2 was giving me all sorts of issues by the end of its 2nd year of existence.
I'm still on the s2. No phone impresses me enough to plonk 40-50k on it right now. :((

thanks for these recommendations. Will look at One X+ & Experia ZR as well :nice: But honestly speaking, I'm still inclined towards the Nexus 4 because of Stock Android.
Are you writing any android apps ? If yes then my suggestion is to go with nexus 4 .. Nexus 4 comes with through away price. Memory slot and non removable battery r its main disadvantage.. If you go by the looks and build quality then HTC one x+ is the best. Again this also has got non removable battery . Not bothered abt Sony related stuffs. I prefer stock android . So nexus over anything else. Only problem I have with it is battery. :sad: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Are you writing any android apps ? If yes then my suggestion is to go with nexus 4 .. Nexus 4 comes with through away price. Memory slot and non removable battery r its main disadvantage.. If you go by the looks and build quality then HTC one x+ is the best. Again this also has got non removable battery . Not bothered abt Sony related stuffs. I prefer stock android . So nexus over anything else. Only problem I have with it is battery. :sad: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I'm not writing any Apps. HTC One X+ is pretty good. I'll try to use both these and then come to a final decision. For Nexus 4's battery problem buy this 4500 mAH extended battery case http://forums.androidcentral.com/nexus-4-accessories/289497-4500mah-extended-battery-case-released-nexus-4-a.html :--D

I'm not writing any Apps. HTC One X+ is pretty good. I'll try to use both these and then come to a final decision. For Nexus 4's battery problem buy this 4500 mAH extended battery case http://forums.androidcentral.com/nexus-4-accessories/289497-4500mah-extended-battery-case-released-nexus-4-a.html :--D
:poink: I m planning to buy one portable power bank.. http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR8.TRC0.A0.Xportable+power+bank&_nkw=portable+power+bank&_sacat=0&_from=R40 I play mobile games more when I m traveling Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

How can anyone compare stock android with Chinese firmwares which use old and terrible kernal source and badly optimized software ..
A normal user does have not anything to do with stock android. They mostly will like touchwiz and sense because stock android is plain bland. Most dont know how to customize the phone.

A normal user does have not anything to do with stock android. They mostly will like touchwiz and sense because stock android is plain bland. Most dont know how to customize the phone.
whats good about touchwiz? and no its not bland its minimalist ..its perfect

I think android stock version is same. Nexus has updated jellybean 4.3' date=' Indian brands still have 4.2 while there is not a huge difference between the two interface and I think its 350 US dollars for Nexus 4. Personally, I would want an HTC One X plus because it has a mix of good looks and build quality of unibody traditional HTC design and is durable along with good specs and storage and a good rear camera but HTC sales, distribution, and service do not exist in Dehradun.[/quote'] 4.3 is available in india over WiFi.. I upgraded it but its not a major release IMO.. And many likes stock android for its smoothness.. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Right now I also don't know as much about customization as some other people but if I do get Nexus 4 then sure as hell I'll go to xda and learn as much about customization as I can and apply it.

whats good about touchwiz? and no its not bland its minimalist ..its perfect
You can read reviews of google edition of S4 and HTC one and most reviewers have said that lack of touchwiz and Sense are a major con for these phones. Both touchwiz and sense have their own features and functions which you dont get in stock android. Most cheap Indian phones have stock androids and I dont find them interesting at all. Minimalistic is a choice and you can make even Sense and Touchwiz minimalistic, it is up to the individual. These things only enhances phone experience for a normal user who does notmuch about custom ROMs, customizing, etc. Otherwise, you should think why should Samsung and HTC would their money and effort in developing touchwiz and Sense for every model they have. They too could just put a stock android in their phones. Here is one review of GSMarena for HTC one google edition with stock android and lack of sense enhancements have been in disadvantages here
Main disadvantages Only a few of the HTC Sense enhancements are present Underwhelming 4MP ultra-pixel camera Camera app offers only basic settings Available only in the United States with no subsidies for $599 32GB version available only, single silver color scheme

You can read reviews of google edition of S4 and HTC one and most reviewers have said that lack of touchwiz and Sense are a major con for these phones. Both touchwiz and sense have their own features and functions which you dont get in stock android. Most cheap Indian phones have stock androids and I dont find them interesting at all. Minimalistic is a choice and you can make even Sense and Touchwiz minimalistic, it is up to the individual. These things only enhances phone experience for a normal user who does notmuch about custom ROMs, customizing, etc. Otherwise, you should think why should Samsung and HTC would their money and effort in developing touchwiz and Sense for every model they have. They too could just put a stock android in their phones. Here is one review of GSMarena for HTC one google edition with stock android and lack of sense enhancements have been in disadvantages here
arey this is comparison of phones which were made for sense and touchwiz not a nexus product there is a difference u still di not answer me whats good about touchwiz?

BTW please stop saying chinese phones use stock android..cos they do not its looks like stock but it has very bad kernel ..it actually violates all the rules and runs badly btw just download action launcher and stark icon pack and in 2 minutes ur phone will look like something every android phone should look like :D