How chilling is this chase?

Prakat

There's an air of inevitability about this chase. Its like watching a cold, clinical assassin at work. No hurry, no worry, slow, calm assurance and the steady progress towards the end. Watching this is like watching an animal planet show where a shark finishes off its prey or a lioness stalks and brings down an antelope. No emotion, just a need and a way to achieve it. This is almost unbearably horrific to watch.

There's an air of inevitability about this chase. Its like watching a cold, clinical assassin at work. No hurry, no worry, slow, calm assurance and the steady progress towards the end. Watching this is like watching an animal planet show where a shark finishes off its prey or a lioness stalks and brings down an antelope. No emotion, just a need and a way to achieve it. This is almost unbearably horrific to watch.
Everything looks good when there's no pressure in a game that doesn't mean anything. Let's wait and watch come the knockouts.

i have no such powers :(
Doesn't stop you from trying. :giggle: Your one-point agenda of pulling down MI fans who you fear are getting too confident for your comfort isn't really a covert operation. :winky:

Doesn't stop you from trying. :giggle: Your one-point agenda of pulling down MI fans who you fear are getting too confident for your comfort isn't really a covert operation. :winky:
I have nothing against Mumbai fans.. Just Mumbai team that morons of the highest order. I just take a dig at them..But nothing against them seriously. It is exactly how we all unanimously hated KKR in the first season which had Buchanan, Punter, Gangu, Sharukh, Akhtar.