Soldier memorial desecrated

surajmal

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/soldier-memorial-desecrated-police-guns-stolen-women-cops-molested-during-mumbai-violence-253939?pfrom=home-topstories Soldier memorial desecrated, police guns stolen, women cops molested, during Mumbai violence Now imagine if Shiv Sena/MNS had intervened. News would have become Hindu extremists terrorizing innocent morcha of the peace lovers. You literally would see flashing headlines and debates admonishing right wingers for a week. Anyways if this isn't a proof for Ummah Above Nation, I don't know what is. As always, Secularism Zindabad.

Whan have they ever done anything like that? :giggle:
Thats the point. These self professed protectors of Mumbai are only capable of making life a living hell for unarmed biharis. Otherwise they sit with their thumbs shoved up their ass like Maha Chew tiyas they are.

Kuch bhi bolo ' date=' daring hai salo main . Warna majal hai kisiki ki majak majak main mumbai police ki van ko aag main jhok de . Majority main ho ya Minority main , ye kisiki parwah nai karte .[/quote'] Majority mein hote toh they would just convert you or kill you. Rioting wouldn't be necessary.

I like how Indian media has been hush hush overall...not revealing key info about the demographics of the rioters and so forth...... I love how they can openly riot for their brothers from another country and destroy property in their OWN country. 311915_429582363747072_1478021316_n.jpg I can still tolerate all this BS but desecrating graves of the soldiers who sacrificed their lives is absolutely and unequivocally criminal and those traitors involved in this act should be hanged in public...

311915_429582363747072_1478021316_n.jpg
This picture is spread as a proof of Pakistani flag being carried in India, but this is not Pakistan's flag.
I can still tolerate all this BS but desecrating graves of the soldiers who sacrificed their lives is absolutely and unequivocally criminal and those traitors involved in this act should be hanged in public...
Not gonna happen. If you can't tolerate then you can't do anything either.

So, I read somewhere that CM Shri Prithviraj Chavan ji made a statement that the sponsoring organisation RAZA Academy may not be able to pay the compensation as the costs of damage are quite high...does this mean the taxpayers are bearing the cost of the damage done by these a-holes? How did 10,000 ppl armed with sticks and swords create havoc in broad daylight, molest female cops, injure policemen, desecrate Amar Jawan memorial?? are these ppl really born in India?

This picture is spread as a proof of Pakistani flag being carried in India, but this is not Pakistan's flag.
If they can desecrate army memorial bearing graves of Indian soldiers ....they might as well start carrying Pakistani flag

1. The police was expecting 3000-4000 people. Instead, 10,000 showed up. The demonstration had been organised to protest against the ethnic violence in Assam, in which more than 70 people have died in the last month. The riot in Mumbai began at 3:20 pm; two people were killed and 55 injured, most of them policemen.
  2. CCTV footage shows an armed mob boarding a train from Kurla station and arriving at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) armed with sticks, rods and swords. The Mumbai police believes this mob infiltrated the protest to execute a conspiracy of violence.
  3. The mob molested women and female constables. Members of the mob set media and police vehicles on fire and desecrated the Amar Jawan memorial dedicated to the Unknown Soldier at the CST station.
  4. Sources say that the intelligence wing of the Mumbai police had warned in early August that as the violence in Assam spiralled, provocative messages were being sent out in Mumbai, some via SMS.
  5. A day before the demonstration, the Mumbai police was warned, Friday prayers and gatherings were used to urge people to attend the Azad Maidan session. This should have alerted the police to gear up for a massive crowd.
  6. 17 people who were present on the dais at Azad Maidan are being examined too, police sources said. These include five Speakers; the police are verifying if they said anything inflammatory to provoke the crowd.
  7. The ethnic clashes in Assam between the indigenous Bodo tribals and Bengali-speaking settlers has resulted in the state's worst violence in over a decade.
  8. Congress president Sonia Gandhi visited the epicentre of the violence today in Kokrjahar in lower Assam. 4 lakh people in four districts of Assam have been displaced from their homes. The Congress government in Assam has been accused of ignoring early warning signs of escalating tension between the two groups
  9. The Opposition BJP has said the clashes should not be described as ethnic or communal. It says the problem lies in the unchecked illegal migration of Bangladeshis, who are settling in areas like Korajhar in large numbers. The Bodos, the BJP says, are feeling marginalised in their homeland.
  10. After Mumbai's riots, the Home Ministry has alerted all states to be alert to the possibility of tension or violence as a result of the situation in Assam.

Mindblowing article...superbly written. Love this part: He should also read Derek O Brien's piece in India Today. He tells a tale where his extended Anglo-Indian family was split asunder after partition: one wing was in Pakistan, and another in Kolkata. In 1984, his brother visited the Pakistani branch of the family and found that most of them had converted to Islam. His conclusion: Most of my father's generation and all of the next generation my second cousins had converted to Islam. The pressure had been too much. Being a minority in Pakistan was tough business. Then he reflects on being an Anglo-Indian in this country. I thought of our life in India, the freedom to go to church, the freedom to practice my faith, the freedom that my country gave its minorities. I've never felt prouder of being an Indian.

This is a very good article. And unfortunately, every word of the author is true. It is a very sad and shameful reality that the government didn't permit Anna Hazare's fast at Azad Maidan but permitted the Raza Academy to hold this rally. What signal are they trying to send? Peaceful protesters are not welcome, but if you are a hooligan we will bend over backwards and let you rally and damage public property? Headless chicken running this city of 1.8 crores. The Raza Academy ( academy really is a misnomer, its more a collection of disgruntled delusional self righteous thugs) are you aware that the Government of Syria has killed more Muslims than the Burmese military junta. At least 10 times more. Are you aware that the Taliban has killed more Muslims in Pakistan and Afghanistan than the Burmese have in Burma? Yet you choose to gloss over those atrocities and highlight this one? Have there been any such demonstrations even in Bangladesh ( the Muslims of Burma are of Bangladeshi ethnicity) about these atrocities in Burma? Hypocrites of the highest order. I can understand that people are concerned about the plight of their coreligionists and the their grievances might even be legitimate. But damaging public property, desecrating the statue of jawans who have actually done something for the country, burning media vehicles, torching private vehicles and molesting female police officers is no way to protest. It has been established that the arson was preplanned. The bunch of people ( who may or may not be related to the Raza Academy, which we don't know yet) who started the arson were well prepared with kerosine/petrol bottles etc. This is probably the only time in my life that I have appreciated the work of the Mumbai police. Not only have they identified and arrested many of the rioters, they have also interrogated those on the dais. The Raza academy maybe asked to pay for the damages, if it is proven that some of the people on the stage were inciting the crowd. Muslim leadership in Mumbai ( and in India on the whole) is in the pits. The tragedy is that ******** like these,i.e people from the Raza Academy have followers. Not a single leader will highlight the real issues- abject lack of education, abysmal health standards compared to the Indian average, women empowerment etc. Apart from making people feel that they are persecuted, and exploit people, what has any leader done? At the end of the day, if this is how we (Muslims) behave in what is supposed to be our most pious month, we are ourselves to blame for the image that we have.