Justice For Nehra Campaign

Don't jump on me for advocating another Senior Player...but Nehra seems to have impressed me. Always had good yorkers and decent pace. If he can maintain his fitness & form, he can be our answer to death bowling. Agree with Maniac's post above. Also, Nehra is a lucky bowler for us in Word cups. Played for us twice and on both occasion we reached WC Finals :proud:

Don't jump on me for advocating another Senior Player...but Nehra seems to have impressed me. Always had good yorkers and decent pace. If he can maintain his fitness & form, he can be our answer to death bowling. Agree with Maniac's post above. Also, Nehra is a lucky bowler for us in Word cups. Played for us twice and on both occasion we reached WC Finals :proud:
I think he also played in 2010 T20 WC......we got thrahed in that WC......:((

There's a difference between bowling 1-2 over spells in T20 and having to bowl a 6 over spell at the start and bowling 3-4 over spells in the middle and end and having to field a whole day in an ODI and still bowl well for whole 10 overs. Bowling well in IPL doesnt prove anything as he is 35 already and making comeback to ODI side looks unlikely at this stage.