BCCI to review away performances | Can Duncan Fletcher be sacked?

As someone so eloquently put it, isn't the NCA a trundler factory anyway? So appointing the chief bowling coach from said factory my result in an even higher production of trundlers :fear:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I love the way how you are using brilliant smileys these days :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
As someone so eloquently put it, isn't the NCA a trundler factory anyway? So appointing the chief bowling coach from said factory my result in an even higher production of trundlers :fear:
Trundlers are required as long as trundler lovers will exist. They will die out of heart attack if they are not given chance :cantstop:
Wasim is a really good choice but I doubt that will happen. Get Zaheer to coach after he retires.
Wasim bhai waise hi KKR k through aur commentary k through bahut kama lete hai yar Zak still wants to play for me if it has to be Indian then it has to be either TA.Sekhar or Venky otherwise it should be Shaun Pollock the likes of Bhuvi,Shami,Yadav and Varun can improve