Whom did you vote for? - With proper options  

1. 1.

• NDA
    • AAP
    • UPA
    • Third Front
    • Others
    • Did not vote or ineligible to vote.

Could not vote but would have voted for NDA to ensure we have a stable government and no re elections. I firmly believe that stable government is the biggest thing we need from these elections. The world is coming out of a recession and investments will start to flow in developing countries. No stable govt or re elections will put us behind in the list of destinations. Even Pakistan today has a stable government, something which they had been missing for a long time.

Voting day in Mumbai is on the 24th. If I do end up voting, Meera Sanyal of the AAP will get my vote. Its a candidate based vote more than anything else. My other options are Bala Nandgaonkar, Arvind Sawant and Milind Deora. With options like these, voting Meera Sanyal is a no brainer. I tend to be idealistic and naive, so I have a natural predisposition towards the AAP. I would have voted Rakhi Sawant, had she contested from here. But she's contesting from one of the constituencies in the suburbs.

Probably Nandan Nilekani , though I might end up voting for Neena Nayak of AAP. I had pretty much decided to vote for AAP, but these days twitter is filled with all sorts of lies and propaganda from #namo supporters against Nandan, so my vote is to defeat Ananth Kumar and Nilekani has best chance.

Probably Nandan Nilekani ' date=' though I might end up voting for Neena Nayak of AAP. I had pretty much decided to vote for AAP, but these days twitter is filled with all sorts of lies and propaganda from #namo supporters against Nandan, so my vote is to defeat Ananth Kumar and Nilekani has best chance.[/quote'] Finally :phehehe:

voted for nina nayak(aap). Aap needs all the help it can get to survive. We need it alive to maintain pressure on the big 2 parties to keep the anti corruption fight alive. Aap does not have it out for one particular community.
Good job..! I voted for Nina Nayak too..Though I had decided to vote for Nandan, later when I wen to booth there were many congress and BJP workers who were asking for votes, but no one from AAP :( They need at least 6% votes to become a state party, hence voted for AAP.

Good job..! I voted for Nina Nayak too..Though I had decided to vote for Nandan' date=' later when I wen to booth there were many congress and BJP workers who were asking for votes, but no one from AAP :( They need at least 6% votes to become a state party, hence voted for AAP.[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up: Nationally, congress is going to loose anyhow. Votes for aap will at least send out a message that clean and transparent politics has takers in the country. I felt bad for not helping nandan but i reasoned he has some chances of winning this time without my vote and very good chances of surviving and fighting another election if he loses.