Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

SBI are offering 9.9 and all other PSU are offering 10.2 i.e base rate.I may be wrong but ICICI also has similar ROI but increases them based on emi period and risk factor They need to bring it around 9% if GOI want to trigger the real growth in the retail sector
Partly correct in the sense that SBI has the lowest housing loan rate. With one leading PSU bank, the home loan rate was 10.25 in Nov 2012. It reduced to 10.15 in May 2013, only to increase to 10.40 in Nov 2013, and further increased to 10.50 in Feb 2014. The effect it has on the principal:interest ratio is lot. When i read the news today i was feeling like Acche din anewale hai.
more than reducing the interest rate for home loans , they should do something to bring the apartment prices down.. typical 1500 sq ft 3 BHK in ORR ( bellandur till HSR layout ) costs close to 80L is way too much for what it offers.. 1100 sq ft 2 BHK in BTM costs 75L easily .. for that kind of money i can quit my job and start a small textiles with 3 or 4 autolooms :P
:omg: You are lucky dude. Here in Mumbai we get only 550 sq. ft. for 80 L. that too only in mid range apartments. In some localities the square feet rate it gets many times higher. Yes, the apartment rates are getting higher. However, i don't see them coming down. Reducing interest rates by even 0.25% makes a lot of difference imo. If Naidu manages to reduce the interest rates below 10% across all banks during the 5 year tenure then that will be great in housing aspects at least.

:omg: You are lucky dude. Here in Mumbai we get only 550 sq. ft. for 80 L. that too only in mid range apartments. In some localities the square feet rate it gets many times higher. Yes, the apartment rates are getting higher. However, i don't see them coming down. Reducing interest rates by even 0.25% makes a lot of difference imo. If Naidu manages to reduce the interest rates below 10% across all banks during the 5 year tenure then that will be great in housing aspects at least.
mumbai is a different story i guess in blore , now they r giving some freebees but builders r reluctant to reduce the price .. my cousin booked 1 apartment for 65L in 2010 .. he occupied last year , but now half of the flats r unoccupied but the builder is still quoting 70L

mumbai is a different story i guess in blore , now they r giving some freebees but builders r reluctant to reduce the price .. my cousin booked 1 apartment for 65L in 2010 .. he occupied last year , but now half of the flats r unoccupied but the builder is still quoting 70L
If the apartments are unsold it clearly indicates weaker demand. In Mumbai too a lot of apartments were unsold last year and the increase of interest rate was the cause for the demand getting lesser. The other reason is off course exorbitant prices. Only citizens can do the price correction to a considerable extent by not buying them at the over priced value. The other reason for the high property costs is that a lot of under table money is given to gov. officials by promoters/builders to get the projects sanctioned for various things like obtaining working license, water facilities, electricity sanctions , work completion certificates, registrations etc etc. This added cost is ultimately indirectly paid by the people who purchase the property. The banks are fully exploiting this over priced costing as well. I mean, banks now give 80% (resale property) to 100% (on new property) loans so buyers do not have to worry much about the cash money or their contribution. It is easy to buy a new property because of this factor imo. whereas in resale property purchase one has to put his own 20% as most banks do not offer 100% loan. I doubt the costing of apartments will go down unless some regulations are passed and corruption while getting sanctions during construction are totally removed or as i mentioned earlier if people do not buy highly over priced apartments.

Celebrity TV journalists Rajdeep Sardesai and Sagarika Ghose are likely to resign from CNN-IBN by end of June, as Reliance Industries Ltd is taking over the channel's holding company, Network 18. They are likely to go on leave from June 1 and resign by 30 June, Network 18 officials told*Scroll.in.*In between, they will sell to Reliance Industries their minority shares in the company.

Celebrity TV journalists Rajdeep Sardesai and Sagarika Ghose are likely to resign from CNN-IBN by end of June' date=' as Reliance Industries Ltd is taking over the channel's holding company, Network 18. They are likely to go on leave from June 1 and resign by 30 June, Network 18 officials told*Scroll.in.*In between, they will sell to Reliance Industries their minority shares in the company.[/quote'] This was on Twitter a few weeks before the elections for over. The guy who said this also said that Arnab will leave Times Now to start India TV's English news channel.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday decided to abolish all the 30 ministerial groups to bring more accountability and faster decision making among his colleagues who head the various ministries and departments. There are currently nine empowered groups of ministers (EGoMs) and 21 groups of ministers (GoMs), which were set up to take decisions on various matters before bringing them for the Cabinet's consideration.
. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/PM-Narendra-Modi-abolishes-all-ministerial-groups/articleshow/35846156.cms

^Now everything will be controlled by PMO :headshake:
The ministries and departments will now process the issues pending before the EGoMs and GoMs and take appropriate decisions at the level of ministries and departments itself."
:hysterical:

Celebrity TV journalists Rajdeep Sardesai and Sagarika Ghose are likely to resign from CNN-IBN by end of June' date=' as Reliance Industries Ltd is taking over the channel's holding company, Network 18. They are likely to go on leave from June 1 and resign by 30 June, Network 18 officials told*Scroll.in.*In between, they will sell to Reliance Industries their minority shares in the company.[/quote'] Shekhar Gupta resigns from Ind Exp.. Rajdeep goes on leave till july 1 :hmmm:

Have to say. I agree.
just like there are too many secular parties. There are also too many secular mainstream channels. Regardless of what view or political stance one takes from a purely business POV there is a market for viewers with centre right affiliations. Why not fulfill that?