Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

7 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

When I posted that video I didn't think that was the fastest bowl ever bowled. I thought it was Sami's fastest delivery.

Even so Sami was pacy. I'm going to find his fastest delivery.

If I remember correctly, his fastest delivery was 159.9 or 159.8

8 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

No, I don't think you will find it because I watched the match live and the commentators said that the certain delivery was at 150 kph. I don't think they were even showing the speeds.

But I remember very clearly hearing the commentator, David Gower it was I think.

I also remember very vividly hearing Graeme Pollock's astonishment when he read Javagal Srinath termed as ' Fast Medium'. His immediate response was - ' I have seen Srinath bowl and he certainly is much more than 'fast medium'. This was India's first match in 99WC against SA. And in the next match against England, David Gower commented about Prasad that Prasad was a great swing bowler who bowled at medium pace, unlike his bowling partner javagal Srinath who bowled at express pace.

No dude you are talking about Srinath he has hit 157  I think there is commentary on it in Cricinfo article. That's known, I was talking about sreesanth.

37 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Really? Do you remember against who?

When he's on the field he feels like a car whose ready to crash the stumps hard as possible. Bowling slower is not in his nature. He likes the idea of seeing batsmen shake there legs in fear of his thunderbolts.

but for that the ball has to come somewhere in line with the stumps i think that was his problem.

44 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

We are like a different cereal boxes. Even though we are brown chocolate. We are labeled as something different. The cow is our milk provider which are the English.

NWSF

Spoiler

wrFYl9C.jpg

Edited by Vilander
52 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

We are like a different cereal boxes. Even though we are brown chocolate. We are labeled as something different. The cow is our milk provider which are the English.

Brown to Aarab bhi hain,unko jake bolna ye baat different cereal boxes waali ,joote maarke baahar nikal denge.:giggle: (applies for people on both sides,so no offence)

6 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

How fast is Vijay shankar ?? He is a quality bat,if he is only a semi decent bowler who can hold one end,he will be a great addition to our ODI Squad

Domestic speed-guns are not dependable at all.

We need to see him bowl in international matches or the IPL.

Shankar looks medium-fast to me visually but bowls a good bouncer which hurries batsmen and climbs steeply.

He is also a good out-swing bowler.

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Domestic speed-guns are not dependable at all.

We need to see him bowl in international matches or the IPL.

Shankar looks medium-fast to me visually but bowls a good bouncer which hurries batsmen and climbs steeply.

He is also a good out-swing bowler.

He looks like someone who wants to get better,i can see him getting into the indian team soon.