Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Want to put into record n into this topic that mohit bowled 135 to 140k yesterday against England and had many 140+ balls. One such ball got bell lbw n one got a miscued hook from Taylor. He did fairly well yesterday.
That's great to hear . I would certainly pick him ahead of umesh and bhuvi looking at their poor form in recent times.

are bhuvi and ishant likely to be replaced by MOhit and dhawal??? if ishant is replaced by MOhit... what it means ? I guess it wud definitely be a setback to india as ishant in waca would have been deadly and even in other Australian tracks wud have been a force to reckon with...a Sure shot setback to india. if the under 130k bhuvi is replaced by Dhwal .. I believe it wont be too much a loss. the more I am seeing bhuvi in Australia - more I have been disappointed as he is not swinging and in the last match I was shocked to see his 106k delivery. I guess rohit will be fit is Jadeja also likely to be replaced.

yes Ian' date=' he has final exams in march so I guess he wud be keen only in march end ..will definitely want him under a good cricket coach as he is talented for sure.[/quote'] The camp is March 24th-30th... people already booked on. Several returning for 2nd and 3rd times
Umesh Yadav's line and length seems to have improved a bit. Let's hope it is not short lived. Still a long way to go though. Ishant's accuracy is quite impressive nowadays. Good pace too.[/QUOTE] Still doesn't inspire confidence as a wicket taker.
Ishant has improved as a bowler from the New Zealand series in 2014. He was generally pathetic before that tour. In the 10 tests from that series so far before this test, he has taken 40 wickets from 10 tests @ 4 wickets per test. Not that bad by our standards as far as taking wickets are concerned. We need pacers who can bowl accurately at 135 K + and take wickets in tests. He fits the bill in the last 1.5 years.