Zakir Naik, who said Muslims can have sex with female slaves, gets Saudi Arabia's highest honor

Texy

Naik had reportedly said Muslims should beware of people saying Osama bin Laden was right or wrong, adding: "If you ask my view, if given the truth, if he is fighting the enemies of Islam, I am for him." :hail:

What made you think that? Has mahasabha been saying something that can be equally bad?
Nope. However, for some people, the only way to justify the actions of one extremist is to compare them with those of other so-called extremists. Now that I've mentioned it, people might abstain.

who gives a flying frack if some po dung mullah state wants to award some youtube ninja the keys to the foul breath city? are we really going to get butt hurt about this? if receiving an award from a kingdom in the age of democracy is any form of legitimacy, then modi who won an election overwhelmingly ought to be elevated to the president of earth. in the words of george carlin: 'not every ejaculation deserves a name'...

who gives a flying frack if some po dung mullah state wants to award some youtube ninja the keys to the foul breath city? are we really going to get butt hurt about this? if receiving an award from a kingdom in the age of democracy is any form of legitimacy, then modi who won an election overwhelmingly ought to be elevated to the president of earth. in the words of george carlin: 'not every ejaculation deserves a name'...
Who si getting hurt? :hmmmm2:

Nope. However, for some people, the only way to justify the actions of one extremist is to compare them with those of other so-called extremists. Now that I've mentioned it, people might abstain.
LMAO, what a cope out. Actually, unlike some NRIs, most people here are more worried only about things which happen in India and affects then. That is the disconnect I think. For a non-Indian, it becomes about hindu-muslim etc on what happens where. For an Indian it is more about what is happening to Indians in India.

LMAO' date=' what a cope out. Actually, unlike some NRIs, most people here are more worried only about things which happen in India and affects then. That is the disconnect I think. For a non-Indian, it becomes about hindu-muslim etc on what happens where. For an Indian it is more about what is happening to Indians in India.[/quote'] Chalo. Apna NRI basher has also entered the ring.

In before someone brings in a member of the Hindu Mahasabha :vroam:
Now that you have mentioned this, you have successfully changed the topic into a NRI vs non NRI (or should we say RI) debate. :cantstop:

Youtube ninja? This guy has millions of followers in India, Pak, BD and elsewhere. He's filthy rich and his own TV channel. Many watching him, takes his words like gospel. You don't think his ideology, claiming bullshyt "science" discoveries in his faith, derogatory views on other religions resonate among his viewers and followers?