Vijay Hazare Trophy 2015

Ironhide

Yeah, he is just jogging in, he charges like a Bull in International matches.

that's what I like about Varun..in international matches he is a bowler who is feared- he has hit many batsmen on helmets and scared .. even edgar was hit thrice in this test series.

he goes all out and even beats Yadav on pace at most times.

He is a thumbs up bowler.

will miss him against Australia.

how was Rishi dhawan today and how is brainder sran doing.

Rishi has a round armish action and which is sometimes a little difficult to pick by batsman that's one reason as to why he picks up so many wickets. normally he bowls between 120 to 130k only and is a traditional trundle but bcos of his confusing action he picks up wickets.

I believe he will certainly like bowling on Australian tracks and is certainly going to be more successful than Binny( as a bowler).

As a batsman he has been always getting good opportunities and hence he should succeed fairly.

he is from himachal so he would always have a lot of stamina and that's going to please Dhoni.. so I see him becoming close to Dhoni.

overall he is bound to succeed and is here to stay.

pandya is good too and is more talented than Rishi. but you know its not always Talent which wins the battle...

Rishi( hard working workhorse) VS Hardik( faster bowler, more hard hitting batsman, more talented)..

lets see who is there to stay and who looses the battle. 

Yeah. He needs to work on his fitness.

he is young, already gained some pace, from last season.  He needs to see the gym and get stronger.

I am very skeptical of younger pacers whose slower spells are in the 120s. A bit of a niggle, injury, lack of focus etc. and they would most likely fall back to this speed even if they have a couple of quicker seasons.

Idiotic Indian umpire :whack: 

JHA all out for 126

MSD not out for 70 

MS it seems has decided that no matter how his team plays, he wants to bat and bat. Bad omens before the Aus series. We want the match winner Dhoni not the accumulator. I hate this batting.