Pak VS India in terms of pace bowling

gakgupta

28 minutes ago, the don said:

Havent seen bumrah in fc so will reserve judgement but i have not seen him bowl a test match length  . He bowls either too full or too short but as i said havent seem him play much at all . 

I still will stick my neck out and say that Amir and Hasan  easily have the most potential out of all and if everything goes right should easily have the best careers.

Hasan is good, nothing extraordinary. There have been similar bowlers like him in the past in Pakistan and have gone to dust. I wont be surprised not finding him in the playing 11 in about 12-18 months time. 

Amir is a waste. 

Just be careful with the neck, dont break it.

1 : Wahab riaz is still the fastest bowler in the subcontinent but he will likely not play another limited overs match for pakistan .Might still play test matches for reverse swing .India can borrow him for ODi's.

Lolz, bowling 1 ball in 150's doesnt make you the fastest. Umesh Yadav is easily faster than him on a consistent basis and is miles ahead in Test Cricket! Varun Aaron is the same pace if not faster than Wahab.

2 : Indian bowlers dont produce wicket taking balls , they depend on choking the batsmen and waiting for soft dismissals or panic induced runouts . Hasan ali alone had 13 wickets in the tournament by contrast  . If  India wants to compete in the test series vs England in England they must produce a bowler of Sohail khan's caliber at least . 

Be thankful Kohli and Kumble had a tiff during finals. You can live in your delusions for a while.

3 : Amir and hasan ali both have the potential to be greats of the game . No other bowler in the subcontinent currently playing international cricket has that sort of potential .

Hahahahaha! how old are you? Were you born yesterday? :)

Amir

Hasan ali 

Junaid 

Raees 

Is possibly the best limited overs pace attack in the world let alone Asia .

Lolz, The problem with you Pakistanis is, you have been such minnows and below average for so long, one win has deluded you to no ends! One of them is a known fixer, the rest may not be playing 50 matches for their country :)

5 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

Minnows for so long? A few losses over streched period of time makes one a minnow by your expert opinion?? 

Wonder what were you when you star studded batting line up lost you 8 consecutive oversees tests?

Chill out buddy. You are still a minnow team. Winning one CT will not change the fact. Wait for some more time and come back again :)

7 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

Well after a CT win, Pakistan team is more than happy to not play to not expose their true colors. 

6 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

1 : Wahab riaz is still the fastest bowler in the subcontinent but he will likely not play another limited overs match for pakistan .Might still play test matches for reverse swing .India can borrow him for ODi's.

Lolz, bowling 1 ball in 150's doesnt make you the fastest. Umesh Yadav is easily faster than him on a consistent basis and is miles ahead in Test Cricket! Varun Aaron is the same pace if not faster than Wahab.

2 : Indian bowlers dont produce wicket taking balls , they depend on choking the batsmen and waiting for soft dismissals or panic induced runouts . Hasan ali alone had 13 wickets in the tournament by contrast  . If  India wants to compete in the test series vs England in England they must produce a bowler of Sohail khan's caliber at least . 

Be thankful Kohli and Kumble had a tiff during finals. You can live in your delusions for a while.

3 : Amir and hasan ali both have the potential to be greats of the game . No other bowler in the subcontinent currently playing international cricket has that sort of potential .

Hahahahaha! how old are you? Were you born yesterday? :)

Amir

Hasan ali 

Junaid 

Raees 

Is possibly the best limited overs pace attack in the world let alone Asia .

Lolz, The problem with you Pakistanis is, you have been such minnows and below average for so long, one win has deluded you to no ends! One of them is a known fixer, the rest may not be playing 50 matches for their country :)

LOL, no i have heard it all. Blame the loss on Kumble and Kohli's riff lollllllllllll. Bhai rehnay do, kuch aur baat kartay hain :phehe:

18 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Pakistan bowlers are superior bowlers than Indian in my opinion.

They bowled well in CT ,lets not take leaps here.Yaadav ,Shami(when fit) ,Bhuvi2.0 are better in my opinion . Amir has been pathetic bar a few matches since his comeback ,one perfomance doesn't make him the best or else Rohit will be the greatest ever with his 264* .Hassan didn't really set the world on fire in the final,he ll only do well when he gets reverse.And junaid,i am surprised he hasn't been called for his action till now,and even with this "action",he is slow and seems very hittable.

What happened to sohail khan ?,he is better than junaid .

Edited by RAZPOR
2 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

If we keep winning trophies and spanking your @$$es in the finals we wont mind being called as minnows.

That is not happening. We just need to get rid of Kohli and we will show you where you belong.

32 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I don't rate Yudav and Bumrah that highly. They both seem like bowlers who have pace with no brains. They can take wickets also get tonked. They remind me of Wahab Riaz.

Bumrah gets tonked very rarely. He has the best economy rate among all the current pacers from both India and Pakistan. Nor does he lack brains.

4 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

You need to take into account that you got strong batting that helps your bowlers eaz out a bit. Pakistan on the other end is still struggling with its batting and yet our bowlers pull us through 8 out of 10 times. India's bowling did improve over the years. But it being better than our current bowlers? Not a chance.

I read in some other post, you admitted you havent seen Indian bowling closely and thats THE fact. Pakistani bowlers, for the kind of team they are playing, are pretty good. But let that not fool you they are superior to Indian bowlers. I suggest you watch some Indian test series and then form opinions.

8 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Lol Are Sachin,Ganguly,Sehwag making a comeback? Because without kohli your team is spineless.and its kohli who saved you from humiliation in Asia cups and wt20 against us.

You have Indian cricket pegged wrong. Kohli can play as a batsman but is not neede as a captain. His backward thinking cost us the game. We dont need him as a captain.

That is the fundamental difference beteween you and us. Almost 30 years later you  still walk around talking about Imran whereas we call out Dhoni as we see it. Indian cricket is bigger then these individuals. Way bigger.

16 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Lol Are Sachin,Ganguly,Sehwag making a comeback? Because without kohli your team is spineless.and its kohli who saved you from humiliation in Asia cups and wt20 against us.

If Indian team is spineless,then what is the team that looses to Zimbabwe in a test match.:thinking:

Btw he meant to get rid of kohli as captain,genius.:giggle:

1 minute ago, Imtiaz said:

You lost against the mighty lankans which was thrashed by zimbos yesterday..

Fine..Who are the others who would captain if you are removing kohli?

You missed the bold part ,"test"  how can you loose to zimbabwe in a frickn test match ...seriously ...you have 5 days :facepalm:

anyways,anyone would be better than Kohli as a captain,i would pick rohit he is a much better captain in limited overs and in tests Rahane.Hopefully Kohli learns ,but seems unlikely.

18 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

You lost against the mighty lankans which was thrashed by zimbos yesterday..

Fine..Who are the others who would captain if you are removing kohli?

That does not make us a bad team. That did expose the stuoidity of Kohli though.

6 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Yeah but it made us bad team right.

DOUBLE STANDARDS

No double standars here. You are bad over an extended period of time. We are just having bad days here and there. We can play our regular game and abuse you but you have to have all planets alingned in the right direction to beat us. We are good. You are not. Congratulations on your win though.

26 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

We had team of full  of youngsters and literally  2nd grade bowlers due to fixing saga when this happened.but it isnt atleast worse than you being humiliated in 8 straight tests in eng and aus with all your "ATG" batting line up of tendu sehwag dravid laxman.

You need to grow a thicker skin if you are gonna support a team which looses to Zimbabwe in test matches and gets bashed by Jason Mohammed :giggle: