Sign in to follow this  
Bleed-Blue

Ranji Trophy 2016/17

37 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Hardik playing a watchful knock of 34 from 91 balls, wow there is some change in his approach.

Afridi still cant do that in his wildest dreams

Even in the last season, he has done that....this is not new.....

He has a good head over his shoulder

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Hardik playing a watchful knock of 34 from 91 balls, wow there is some change in his approach.

Afridi still cant do that in his wildest dreams

National selection has given him confidence and he doesn't want to lose his place. If he becomes a bit more mature , we would get a massive boost in our ODI team. 

1 hour ago, gakgupta said:

I would watch out Jay for bisla....akhil is very ordinary

second highest scorer for Mumbai last season after Shreyas Iyer.. not for nothing he was selected for Aus A tour

Edited by diga

Akhil is not ordinary.. 2nd highest run scorer last season.

If runs are the only measure to rate a player, then what u said is absolutely true. But, somehow he didn't looked Intl class to me. I have watched AU's A tour matches and he looked piss poor against bounce and pace.

I can give so many names who r domestic gaints but never good enough for Intl cricket

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

If runs are the only measure to rate a player, then what u said is absolutely true. But, somehow he didn't looked Intl class to me. I have watched AU's A tour matches and he looked piss poor against bounce and pace.

I can give so many names who r domestic gaints but never good enough for Intl cricket

Dont judge him on one inning where everyone struggled. He ended up top scorer and fought it out in tough condition yes he may of had some luck but most of the other batsmen didnt show the same application.

He was top scorer from both sides he scored 148 run at an ave of 49

Edited by Bleed-Blue

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

19 year old Kaushal Singh takes Jharkhand into the lead with a century 107 after they were 5 down at 108. 107 not out in 144 balls with 13 fours and 3 sixes. This kid seems to have some potential.

He is a medium pace allrounder right ?

It will be pant vs Samsung for ODI wicket keeping slot

Both can if they are good.

6 minutes ago, msplash9 said:

He is a medium pace allrounder right ?

Off spinner I guess.

Dont judge him on one inning where everyone struggled. He ended up top scorer and fought it out in tough condition yes he may of had some luck but most of the other batsmen didnt show the same application.

He was top scorer from both sides he scored 148 run at an ave of 49

I don't disagree with u...I just saw 2 innings and he looked pathetic. It's a low sample to make a opinion .

However, I saw Jay bisla and I really liked him. He has every shot in the book. He seem to have that extra millisecond. His part time off spin is also decent.

For me Jay Bisla could end up playing for india but Akhil may fall short.

Time will only tell...

second highest scorer for Mumbai last season after Shreyas Iyer.. not for nothing he was selected for Aus A tour

Keeping those runs aside, do u think he is good enough?

I am just curious.

Left handed batsmen is always beneficial

2 hours ago, gakgupta said:

I don't disagree with u...I just saw 2 innings and he looked pathetic. It's a low sample to make a opinion .

However, I saw Jay bisla and I really liked him. He has every shot in the book. He seem to have that extra millisecond. His part time off spin is also decent.

For me Jay Bisla could end up playing for india but Akhil may fall short.

Time will only tell...

Yep i agree Jay Bista is probably a bigger talent.

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Wickets   by some of our  young  bowlers  in the first innings

Aaron   4

Sangwan    3

Nathu   2

Kuldeep   2

Aniket   2

Thanks for the gist bro...Nice consolidated list

Pls keep posting it regularly.....

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Pant gone for 146, 124 balls, 8 sixes.

Nitish Rana brings up his 100 too.

Lots of people ruled him out...esp in ICF....

But i think he can be very very dangerous batsmen....He needs atleast couple of seasons under his belt.....He should be moved into A team ASAP

18 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

But i think he can be very very dangerous batsmen....He needs atleast couple of seasons under his belt.....He should be moved into A team ASAP

We should quickly move him to India A and India ODI setup.  He can be our own Dekock for LOIs. Dekock had similar U19 aura and played some great knocks in 2012 U19 WC. Pant has gone the same way. Dekock was also drafted very early in ODI cricket.

Edited by rkt.india

Guys like Armaan, Pant, Sarfraz, Samson, Bista etc are serious talents with the bat .   Even if one or two of them make it to Team India as  regulars, it would be great for us.

Edited by express bowling

Aaron gets 2 wickets in the 2nd innings and 6 wickets in the match.

FC experience and taking wickets is really important for him as he  has not got enough match practice in the last few seasons.

Bigger challenge for him will be to stay fit...all thru the season

Another crucial things

Hardik bowled 21 overs and took 1 wkts, he bowled max number of over from baroda

Krunal bowled 17 overs taking 2 wkts

Hooda bowled 3, want him to bowl more

Raina is retired out, so will there be replacement for him in ODi???

Kuldeep yadav made 34 runs not only that he grinded for 94 balls, 

Bawane got 78, every time i see this guy playing a saving hand for his team

Aaron has bowled 30 overs and before that he did bowl a lot on India-A tour, good sign

Pant,samson, nitish, gr8 starts , good contributions from Unmukt n hardik. Hope sarfraz also gets a good score soon. These guys n few more should be part of India A consistently specially for Limited overs

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Manpreet Juneja getting an unbeaten double hundred was great to hear. He was very promising couple of seasons ago. I believe he got some good amount of runs against the touring NZ A team. Then, went off the boil for a couple of seasons and even got dropped from the Gujarat team. Good to see him hitting some form and hopefully, he can keep it going. Seemed to have the right technique.

30 minutes ago, Texan said:

Manpreet Juneja getting an unbeaten double hundred was great to hear. He was very promising couple of seasons ago. I believe he got some good amount of runs against the touring NZ A team. Then, went off the boil for a couple of seasons and even got dropped from the Gujarat team. Good to see him hitting some form and hopefully, he can keep it going. Seemed to have the right technique.

Sometimes your biggest forte can be your biggest enemy too.

46 minutes ago, Texan said:

Some how i always believed that manan vohra and juneja are better than mandeep singh...