So how long is the rope for Saha?

Austin 3:!6

2 minutes ago, Texan said:

Did you just type this on a telegraph machine or are you actually using the internet? I am wondering which age you are stuck in where keepers only keep and don't bat.

Do you have comprehension problems? Saha does bat, where did I say he shouldn't bat?  I said his primary job is keeping, no amount of good batting can compensate for dropped catches, you are the one stuck in kindergarten, parroting the same old shite

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

You have no clue .He is still TN Ranji team first choice keeper.

Still he gets up too early while keeping to spinners .He is surely Most talented wkbatsman we have and he keeps fine to pacers but his keeping to spinners is horrendous unless he improves his keeping to spinners i do not see him in the team.

11 minutes ago, Lord said:

He has many good knocks under pressure,biggest being the one in WI

Yh that was a good knock but against top teams he struggles like vs Sri lanka At Galle gets out stumped when the team was in trouble, vs Aus at Adelaide gets out slogging when all he had to do was stay with Kohli, Vs Eng at Rajkot gets out to soft return catch nearly costing us the game. Even against Banladesh he should of been stumped early on.

Long term if you are gonna play Saha, six batsmen are required.

Edited by Bleed-Blue
Yh that was a good knock but against top teams he struggles like vs Sri lanka At Galle gets out stumped when the team was in trouble, vs Aus at Adelaide gets out slogging when all he had to do was stay with Kohli, Vs Eng at Rajkot gets out to soft return catch nearly costing us the game. Even against Banladesh he should of been stumped early on.

Long term if you are gonna play Saha, six batsmen are required.

And what about his 50 in the second test where he batted well with Rohit and tail to get us to a good first innings score or against England in first test with ashwin.

Still he gets up too early while keeping to spinners .He is surely Most talented wkbatsman we have and he keeps fine to pacers but his keeping to spinners is horrendous unless he improves his keeping to spinners i do not see him in the team.

Yes DK is still a below average keeper and should be nowhere near the Indian team.Just like Parthiv .Neither should be selected to the Indian team .Between the three I would pick Saha anyway lol.

I was just pointing out he is still TN regular wk to the clueless one.

1 hour ago, kira said:

Do you have comprehension problems? Saha does bat, where did I say he shouldn't bat?  I said his primary job is keeping, no amount of good batting can compensate for dropped catches, you are the one stuck in kindergarten, parroting the same old shite

Read the rest of your posts in the thread. Clearly you seem to be the clueless one just posting gibberish. Yes, primary job is keeping but all keepers these days are expected to contribute *almost* as much as a frontline batsman. Look at the records of keepers around the World.

8 minutes ago, Texan said:

Read the rest of your posts in the thread. Clearly you seem to be the clueless one just posting gibberish. Yes, primary job is keeping but all keepers these days are expected to contribute *almost* as much as a frontline batsman. Look at the records of keepers around the World.

Genius, get enrolled in for a comprehension class, saha is not a tailender, he averages 30+, I am done responding to your bakwaas, you don't sacrifice a genuine keeper for a batsman, I am all for replacing saha if there is another keeper batsman who is at least decent in his primary job of keeping but currently there is no one, so quit your whining 

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Saha is one of the very few players in our team,  who has some positive contribution in this match with his brilliant keeping.

A match where our team could not cross 110 in either innings is hardly the one to look for batting heroics from a keeper.

+1 

These noob cricket fans whining about saha have little to zero knowledge about cricket, they should just stick to tonty-tonty :giggle: