Paatal Lok - Another Hinduphobic web series?

coffee_rules

Skipping Paatal lok. Another clone of Sacred games. Hinduphobic. Read this thread. Anti-Dharmic, showing religious people as bad people, lynch Muslims at a slight pretext and shows terrorists as victims. Same old sh1t Damn Anushka Kohli

https://twitter.com/soumyadipta/status/1261849285894770689?s=21

Several honest reviews of #pataallok  emerging from prominent critics as well as ordinary viewers.
Many saying that #PatalLok  is Hinduphobic.
I have decided to compile those #PatalLokReviews together so that everybody see them in one thread. Please read and judge yourself.

Edited by coffee_rules

Before I begin I would like to share a still from the series to give you a slight idea about the show.

In the picture below a
Hindu Maharaj is shown cooking meat to Hindu Politician who is eating it in front Goddess sitting on Cow.

Now here I go...

https://twitter.com/oyevivekk/status/1261704973114503168?s=21

This thread gives out all tidbits where a crime thriller has hinduphobic Dharmic-phobic imagery.

Edited by coffee_rules

Kohli getting  slapped around by netizens. He is facking proud of this production. MC

The show seems to have offended Nepalis as well.

https://twitter.com/imvkohli/status/1261611723297087488?s=21

Having watched the whole season of PAATAL LOK a while ago, I knew it's a masterpiece of story telling, screenplay and tremendous acting Proud of my love @AnushkaSharma for producing such a gripping series and believing in her team along with our bhaiji #KarneshSharma 

Edited by coffee_rules

Biggest Dons of Mumbai: Dawood, Abu Salem
Sacred Games- Brahmin Gaitonde, Trivedi

Biggest Don of UP: Ansaris
Mirzapur- Tripathi, Shukla, Pandit
Paatal Lok- Tyagi, Bajpai
*Ansari is honest officer*

OUTIM: Haji Mastan was a saint
Raees: Terrorist Lateef was saving Hindus,

OK!

Can anybody confirm this cos I haven't seen any of them thankfully? Once or twice may be ok, but if this is a trend wonder who is actually financing this stuff. 

Smoking Skills

@SmokingSkills_
· 7h
Sacred Games : Mazid is hero, Guru ji is villain
Mirzapur : Maqbool is hero, Munna ‘Tripathi’ is villain
Family Man : Moosa is villain who is fed up of hate against Muslims
Paatal Lok : Imran is hero, Tyagi is villain.

PS: Have some balls Bollywood to show reality...

Badaun gang-rape case, alleged perps were Yadavs. CBI investigation showed there was no rape, but murder.

Anubhav Sinha makes a movie out of it - Article 15, changed the story with perps being Brahmins!

Wah Re! Bollyturds, our liberal media is hailing the movie as a masterpiece.!

https://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/brahmin-outfit-protests-against-article-15-says-community-wrongly-portrayed-119062800748_1.html

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Can anybody confirm this cos I haven't seen any of them thankfully? Once or twice may be ok, but if this is a trend wonder who is actually financing this stuff. 

Smoking Skills

@SmokingSkills_
· 7h
Sacred Games : Mazid is hero, Guru ji is villain
Mirzapur : Maqbool is hero, Munna ‘Tripathi’ is villain
Family Man : Moosa is villain who is fed up of hate against Muslims
Paatal Lok : Imran is hero, Tyagi is villain.

PS: Have some balls Bollywood to show reality...

Is this fictional or they have taken this Vishal Hathoda Tyagi character from a real gangster? I know Vicky Tyagi, a relative of my maternal aunt, was a famous gangster in Muzaffarnagar-Meerut area.

Its the way to sell the stuff to masses, the most uneducated one's who with mass throng to theatres are now with one community and eye balls are more with that community as they have only movie as entertainment,

the other community, christian, hindus, sikhs majority has moved on meaning their female folks have the luxury to work, travel takeup a career and have more freedom so their level of entertainment has wide range not only Movies/Drama 

So in order for the producer to cater for more viewership they show stuff which majority of one community wants to see adding to that a series like SG, PL are welcomed on one nation which has major entertainment of watching movies in which other activities are crime there

Kuttiya ka naam "Sati Savithri". You can imagine the f ucking Hinduphobia from Liberal artists who are Hindu. Product of JNU type education of Indians who are so disconnected with their roots, laanat hain. Somebody here was praising the series as the best web series, shows their upbringing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnf8pcpMZmk

Damn Anushka Kohli!